Spring 2023 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Bosanimal

Genre: Animation

First aired: 2023-04-03

Cast: Mone Kamishiraishi, Atsumi Tanezaki, Hiccorohee

Overview: The character line's name is a play on the Japanese word "bosa bosa," which means both dishevelled hair, and to while away the time. The characters are animals who live the way they are. The anime will focus on the everyday life of bunny Sakura, the cat Cathy, and the hamster Ran.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
spring-2023.jpg

I usually choose a cover show based on the graphic from that image. My favorite this time was Dr. Stone, but it doesn't pull up the same image because it's season 3.

Oh well. Here's some other bullshit instead.
Amod Amod can we please make the thread title Spring 2023 Anime Thread

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't really see anything that catches my eye from the initial images, but I'm curious what this season will produce.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My Home Hero seems like it has potential, but could end up being darker than I actually care to watch.

Konosuba: Megumin is great but I'm not sure she and YunYun can carry a prequel show that doesn't have the full ensemble cast

Super Long Name Isekai about the kid who can travel between worlds while keeping his gear is a maybe

Demon Slayer: No chance that this lives up to how incredible the Entertainment District arc was but Ufotable could make watching paint dry seem riveting. Getting a more indepth look at a minimum of two more Hashira should be interesting, I'm sure we'll see Kamaboko Ganpachiro take some big steps towards mastering sun breathing, and we might get a glimpse of another Upper Moon too.

Pretty thin season overall.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Looking forward to Konosuba Megumin spinoff from before she met Kazuma (I think).

Kuma Kuma Bear.

I know a lot of people like Dr. Stone so there's S3.

Nothing else really caught my eye.

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Gundam: Witch from Mercury S2 will be great.
Tonikaku Kawaii will be great.
Lots of isekais that I read getting a season so should be lots to watch.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I want to have faith that Yuusha ga Shinda is done well since Touka is one of my all-time favorite bastards next to Kazama, but its hard. The series was hilarious, though.

I doubt Rokudou no Onna-tachi works either, although that was a good one too.

A KonoSuba show with Megumin and no Kazama? Pass. I'm pretty sure I read the manga of that one and it featured Yunyun a lot and was pretty boring.

Hopefully Demon Slayer has less of Tanjiro crying like a little bitch about his weaknesses. He pissed all over the last arc with that nonsense.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Incorrect. S2 is when things start getting good. They just barely touched on Suletta and her sekrit Gundam witch powers in that last fight.
iron blooded orphans s2 was a mess once they completed the mission in s1
00, s2 was, i guess we should cobble some sort of story together

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
iron blooded orphans s2 was a mess once they completed the mission in s1
00, s2 was, i guess we should cobble some sort of story together
IBO the "mess" was the entire point of the story. Those kids got fucked long and hard by everyone and everything in their lives. Been too long since I saw 00 to remember the details.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Excited for Mashle, similar to OPM and Mob + Harry Potter. Oshi no Ko and Galaxy Next Door I've seen hyped up by the readers, not sure they're my type but I'll check them out. As usual I'll check out all the isekai and any action/sci-fi/comedy stuff that looks interesting. I don't do much of the dark/tragic/grim stuff anymore, I get enough of that just paying attention to the real world.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kaguya OVA reminds me that we should really consider banning Xarpolis Xarpolis from creating this threads until he's caught up.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hell's Paradise and Heavenly Delusion both started well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hells paradise seems like it might be interesting. Except for the weird cock scar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database