Spring 2023 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Working for god in a godless world is the bad kind of japanese creepy. I'm out. The legendary hero is dead is the good kind of japanese creepy. More please.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Watched Oshi no Ko on some advice from a friend and I was blown away. The first episode being 80ish minutes is pretty much unheard of honestly, that's normally a movie length.

This was quite the setup. A lot of ideas being combined into one show could easily have ended up a terrible outing but this worked. Felt bad for Ai, so much potential cut short.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched Oshi no Ko on some advice from a friend and I was blown away. The first episode being 80ish minutes is pretty much unheard of honestly, that's normally a movie length.

This was quite the setup. A lot of ideas being combined into one show could easily have ended up a terrible outing but this worked. Felt bad for Ai, so much potential cut short.
Yea, though the genius director me would have changed the ending to pan back to the twins and show them looking pissed off at what they lost. Get some bloodlust going.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't notice that Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury is back on. 2 episodes in so far. I liked the animation style for the first season, so I will continue watching.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah so Oshi no ko is the best shit i've seen in a long time.

I cannot wait for more.

warning: MAJOR FUCKING SPOILER DO NOT FUCKING CLICK, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

1681782897325.png

Fuck.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oshi no ko is alright, but I'm a long way from best thing I've ever seen.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Seems like another Erased type show. Great start, hopefully it sticks the rest of the plot better.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not enough Hell's Paradise hype in this thread. This show is awesome.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm loving the different version of Isekai that is Iseleve. This show is enjoyable.

Hell's Paradise is good shit as well. The interaction between assassin girl and the Hollow. I can't wait to see how the show progresses.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Not enough Hell's Paradise hype in this thread. This show is awesome.
I'm loving the different version of Isekai that is Iseleve. This show is enjoyable.

Hell's Paradise is good shit as well. The interaction between assassin girl and the Hollow. I can't wait to see how the show progresses.
Wasn't on my radar, will give this a try later.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Marginal service had me kinda wtfing and considering the old nope, but episode 2 opening with a talking rodent attacking the main characters crotch has me laughing way harder than it should have. This is too retarded for me to give up on, do your magic japanese people.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This and Cheat Skill are the two new shows I like this season. Rest are...OK.
Yeah. Iseleve is Cheat Skill. That's just the abbreviated name, like Bofuri is Max out Defense, and DanMachi is Pick up Girls in a Dungeon.

Speaking of Iseleve, it started off as a light novel. There's like 8 of them, but only the first 2 have been translated to English. I think the 3rd is coming in August.
But anyway, I'm happy. I love reading the light novels, so I already added the first 2 to my Kindle.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oshi is exactly the kind of shit I avoid like the plague. Slept like shit last night because I can't shake this feeling that I've witnessed a profound cosmic injustice that needs to be righted.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users