Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
KonoSuba ep 2 is out ..fun watch.

The girls really look good in those dresses.

Kazuma... fuck you...new princess please.

So great.

Last edited:

Leon

<Silver Donator>
KonoSuba ep 2 is out ..fun watch.

The girls really look good in those dresses.

Kazuma... fuck you...new princess please.

So great.
Everyone fucking knew what the steal was going to pull. Doesn't matter, the scene still hits. So fucking good lol.

Also GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAYEUM Darkness.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’m with Gavin. I’ll watch it, but slime is a pretty mid tier show to me.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ive always enjoyed slime since it has proper build up. Shit like SGF is so fuckin random and dudes come out the woodworks with shit. Not only that, it has more wasted time than even One Piece, which is impressive since OP at least has earned its time. SGF seemed so good in the first 2 episodes, then it just turned into shit. Rant off, i need to see which day is going to be loaded with anime this season.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
like 95% filler, 5% real, 100% concentrated power of snore
Keeping the story coherent with as many character and that big of a world means you get episodes like that once in a while. Veldora's antics are still hilarious, though.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just recently watched the Berserk series (90's version) for the first time. What a tremendous series... until you get to the end and realize it was just the intro to a much larger story and the show ends right when the "real story" begins. It's basically a ten-hour infomercial for the manga, which has been ongoing ever since.

I'd pretty much kill for the anime to actually continue through the manga. Ending right as it got really good (and the entire story transformed) was probably the worst cliffhanger I've ever seen.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just recently watched the Berserk series (90's version) for the first time. What a tremendous series... until you get to the end and realize it was just the intro to a much larger story and the show ends right when the "real story" begins. It's basically a ten-hour infomercial for the manga, which has been ongoing ever since.

I'd pretty much kill for the anime to actually continue through the manga. Ending right as it got really good (and the entire story transformed) was probably the worst cliffhanger I've ever seen.

The 90's version of Berserk is simply a fucking masterpiece, it does leave you wanting more but sadly like most things Jap made the longer you let them cook the further they go off the deepend until shit is just a jumbled mess of convoluted bullshit.

manga egg GIF

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Keeping the story coherent with as many character and that big of a world means you get episodes like that once in a while. Veldora's antics are still hilarious, though.
Nah I thought yall were still talking about the recap episode. When I checked the new episode on Aniwave earlier I was already at the end for whatever reason so I didn't realize it was an actual new episode.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nah I thought yall were still talking about the recap episode. When I checked the new episode on Aniwave earlier I was already at the end for whatever reason so I didn't realize it was an actual new episode.
Fair enough. Rimuru knows how to tame his dragon.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The 90's version of Berserk is simply a fucking masterpiece, it does leave you wanting more but sadly like most things Jap made the longer you let them cook the further they go off the deepend until shit is just a jumbled mess of convoluted bullshit.

manga egg GIF

When does it become convoluted bullshit? In the manga?

Looks like the 90's show is like...Volumes 3 through 9 of the manga or something like that, and it's up to 35 volumes now. Show really is just the intro. I assume it's ending soon from where it is now.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
When does it become convoluted bullshit? In the manga?

Looks like the 90's show is like...Volumes 3 through 9 of the manga or something like that, and it's up to 35 volumes now. Show really is just the intro. I assume it's ending soon from where it is now.
Well, Miura is dead and his studio is continuing it with along with his friend who knows the complete story. We've gotten 11 chapters in the 3 years since then. It's supposedly in it's final arc, but who knows how long it will take. We're also up to volume 42, 375 total chapters.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Wait, there was a recap episode, but the first episode of slime pretty much felt like a recap too? What the hell is going on here, is this site just having aids, or is the show itself.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Solo leveling ending was great. Where I see season 2 ending is
either reveal of new hunter rank or the end of island arc. Midseason would be orc mission, reveal of world of his new rank. Had to estimate. They did 45 chapters season 1. Reveal as s rank is chapter 78ish end of island is 106. I think it all depends on how many seasons they want. 4 seasons go to 106, 5 ~ ch80 with the creature reaching shore.

Last edited by a moderator: