Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I was afraid in this day and age konosuba would have to be more pc.

I'm glad I was wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Spice & Wolf is back, bitches! Took 15 years, but Horo is still best girl. This is a remake + continuation. 25 eps confirmed. Original was only 12. Same VAs.

Also caught first ep of Re:monster. Giggity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Spice & Wolf is back, bitches! Took 15 years, but Horo is still best girl. This is a remake + continuation. 25 eps confirmed. Original was only 12. Same VAs.

Also caught first ep of Re:monster. Giggity.

no dub yet. rip. also pre-emptive fuck you Gavinmad Gavinmad .

• 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been busy recently so just got around to checking the spring lineup and man is it stacked, so much to watch both sequel and new.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
First bartender ep didn't grab me. Will see the first 3 but slow start for me.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
First bartender ep didn't grab me. Will see the first 3 but slow start for me.
Yea it was pretty slow, but they put a lot of effort into the drinking making scene at the end. I wont write it off yet because of that, but it definitely didn't win me over yet.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
A salad bowl of eccentrics is the new Sasaki and Peeps?

Sosuke and Sara?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've been reading the manhwa for Wind Breaker for years, and I really like it. The ONLY thing I haven't liked is just how fucking thuggish all the Korean gang guys really think they are. A bunch of tiny rice joggers.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Maou no Ore ga started off with a double drop today. Looks like it will be a good one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
OP at level 2 or whatever it's called may be okay. Decent first episode but I think the show will only work as long as they can maintain the main character being a complete idiot.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
There's usually no worries about japanese making a main character a complete retard for entire shows.