Spring Anime 2016 Thread

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Biba came in a bit to quickly, but I still enjoy the shit out of the show. Can't wait to see where it goes next tbh.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Kabaneri is pretty meh. They did AoT with zombies but made it completely predictable and uninteresting. That show better not be why I have to wait for more AoT damnit.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kabaneri is pretty meh. They did AoT with zombies but made it completely predictable and uninteresting. That show better not be why I have to wait for more AoT damnit.
Most likely the reason is that AOT is a monthly manga so it takes a while for enough content for a anime series to be made. That being said if you haven't read the manga be prepared for a shift in tone as it turns very political and you'll see a lot less, if any, giants and maneuvering gear scenes.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I am waiting on Ikoma to go SSJZombie! That aside i wish we could get some more skip beat
frown.png

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mayoiga and Big Order both ended disappointingly.

haha fuck that was a funny episode of Sakamoto.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you see this?
rrr_img_135908.png

If not, you're in SD mode. If you are, that's as "high" of quality as you are going to get on Amazon.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So tempted to start reading the manga for Re: Zero. Will the anime continue on through Summer?

Fadaar

That guy
Do you see this?
rrr_img_135908.png

If not, you're in SD mode. If you are, that's as "high" of quality as you are going to get on Amazon.
Wtf? Apparently I didn't have Silverlight installed, but Chrome never bothered to tell me this. Decided to try on Firefox and lo and behold, I was missing the program to let it work in HD. Thanks Obama.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
All Might was awesome. I REALLY hope he doesn't get exposed in front of the students.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If you haven't read the manga (which I am assuming you haven't):

He doesn't get exposed until much later while fighting All For One

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
HxH really did have some of the best feels - People may hate the ant arc but Gon's world crashing around him over Kite was some cray shit, especially when he came face to face with Pitou

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kinda off topic but just started watching food wars... I wanna know how the fuck did a manga like that ever get put in a magazine for preteens and then made into a cartoon? WTF is wrong with Japanese people?!? That being said it is actually enjoyable when not depicting exploding orgasms.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
HxH really did have some of the best feels - People may hate the ant arc but Gon's world crashing around him over Kite was some cray shit, especially when he came face to face with Pitou
HxH has two of my top 3 moments in anime.

#3 When Gon pretty much just tells Pitou as she operates, that if anything happens to the girl, I'm just going to kill you. And she is shook. Best scene in any anime for me with no fighting involved.

#2 One Punch Man groin punch had me in tears.

#1 Gon turning into tall hair Jesus Christ.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HxH has two of my top 3 moments in anime.

#3 When Gon pretty much just tells Pitou as she operates, that if anything happens to the girl, I'm just going to kill you. And she is shook. Best scene in any anime for me with no fighting involved.

#2 One Punch Man groin punch had me in tears.

#1 Gon turning into tall hair Jesus Christ.
I would add Killua's apology to Alluka to that list, was like getting hit in the balls with the feels.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Don't underestimate the human race.
GON4PTB.gif
The moment Kite realized Pitou was some epic shit, that was being "shook". Hands down tho ,HxH is a pretty fuckin baller series. People hate on the manga and its breaks and all of the talking and shit but all that build up pays off so fuckin well. I am curious if any of that residual strength is left over in Gon in the new arc. Prior to him going godmode he was exhibiting some pretty intense strength in general.