Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If Tuco were in charge of a game this would be the one. The rules change every few months.

Aeiouy_sl

shitlord
Not suee what pricing they had before but that seems fair to get one for 45 or both for 60.
Can I interest you in three for $80 or four for $98.98?

Seems baseline absurd this is two separate games. That odds of that being sustainable are tiny.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's actually 4 separate games, because the single player campaign is going to have 2 additional chapters to buy, if you want the whole campaign.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Wbnv44V.gif

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
BBC is consistently rated as the most trusted and bias free news source in the world. Kind of strange considering it's government funded.

Cybsled

So I recently bought the $45 package before the split the 2 things. How do you actually fly in space or dogfight? All I could figure out is going to the hanger and walking around that space city thing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Go to Arena Commander, which you can do from the menu or your hangar, or load up Port Olisar from the main menu.

Blackwulf

N00b
So I recently bought the $45 package before the split the 2 things. How do you actually fly in space or dogfight? All I could figure out is going to the hanger and walking around that space city thing.
Yeah, in hangar go to elevator to select Olisar. You can hit ESC to pull up menu for Arena Commander.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You can also climb into the sim pod in your hangar to go to Arena Commander.

imijj_sl

shitlord
BBC is consistently rated as the most trusted and bias free news source in the world. Kind of strange considering it's government funded.
Why is it surprising that a news outlet that isn't tasked with turning a profit would be less beholden to corporate interests?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I haven't heard any SC news in a while. What's the latest with it? When is the next big content release coming?

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Is it true that they scrapped all the two seater crafts? As in, you can only fly solo, lolz, yeah we promised a scout and the Super Hornet as two seaters but they are now solo because reasons! ? Trying to find info about it but any thread I dig up degenerates into "BELIEVE! vs NUHU!"
frown.png

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looking at the "ship matrix" at robertsspaceindustries.com there are 13 ships listed as max crew 2. Why would they remove just 2 crew options but keep 3+?