Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I literally paid $250 dollars for this in the first Obama administration. I should have invested in Bitcoin. Who knew at the time the other one was the real thing?

Yeah, same...at this point I don't remember my log in info, and don't care if someone hacks the account and sells the ship.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, same...at this point I don't remember my log in info, and don't care if someone hacks the account and sells the ship.
I mean.. if you dont care anymore.. Seems like you would get your info and do that yourself.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Hard to believe it's been nearly a year and a half since I backed this. I don't follow updates closely knowing we had a long way to go, not sure if I should go back to ignoring it for another year or if things are coming together enough to start paying attention.

Final update, I successfully received my refund, took emailing them August until January

This thread makes me feel old even more than my kids being in college. Here I was in 2014 surprised it had been a year and a half of no progress. Then 4 yrs later getting my money back and now another 3yrs removed from that. SOON....

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

bytes

Molten Core Raider
You're just a faithless heathen. Believe in Christ Roberts, saviour of videogames and ponzi schemes alike.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This thread makes me feel old even more than my kids being in college. Here I was in 2014 surprised it had been a year and a half of no progress. Then 4 yrs later getting my money back and now another 3yrs removed from that. SOON....
Imagine how pantheon backers suckers feel.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Yeah funny shit, my first friend at a new job dropped a few hundred on this in 2013ish.

Cybsled

I was watching a streamer play if a couple days ago. Looks nice, but still comes across as a glorified chat room with some toys

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
image_2021-05-28_184030.png

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 13 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Everyone should remember the huge ad in Cyberpunk 2077 featuring the Star Citizen logo with the words "NOW IN BETA!!!"

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

They really out there selling 3 whole pain schemes for one whole ship for $50. Great price!! On sale!!

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m guessing it’s not illegal in the states. That’s Kohl’s entire model. Everything is on sale! But the prices they mark down from are triple what the should be, so everything is just normal price. I like how they tell you that you saved 70% on the receipt afterwards. Like anyone would have bought their junk at those inflated fake prices.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
People being mad at the SC skins they paid $50 for not being as nice looking as the marketing is like, being upset that the bull that just cucked you not taking his shoes before jumping in your bed like you asked him to multiple times now.

• 1WTF

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I’m guessing it’s not illegal in the states. That’s Kohl’s entire model. Everything is on sale! But the prices they mark down from are triple what the should be, so everything is just normal price. I like how they tell you that you saved 70% on the receipt afterwards. Like anyone would have bought their junk at those inflated fake prices.
Didn't publishers on Steam get in shit for it? They'd crank the price of their game before a sale then when it went on sale you saved nothing.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Didn't publishers on Steam get in shit for it? They'd crank the price of their game before a sale then when it went on sale you saved nothing.

Ya they did, but I bet the FTC is just slammed right now, maybe they'll get too it ... eventually.. maybe when it release ? lul

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
One of the myriad of ways they fucked up Fallout 76. "Sales" on first-time store items.