Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well he needs to step up his game, or his throne is going to be taken by a new shill.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Give it time. Variise is already on par with Blackwulf and this game still has years to go.

At least Blackwulf was shilling an actual finished game.
Some people might debate whether or not the game was finished. (He was also schilling it prior to launch so it's the same.)

Variise

N00b
Opinions are not what I have a problem with. Never did. They are like assholes and everyone has one. One isn't more superior over another especially mine as I'm in a minority here so my opinion is automatically worth a lot less and that's fine.

What I do have a problem with is the blatant parade of ignorance cheerlead by some and celebrated by the rest in face of easily obtainable evidence that can be Googled in a minute or less. You guys come across as a circle jerk of ignorance. Any attempt to provide factual information that doesn't fit a pre-defined narrative is viciously attacked. Reminds me of /r/gaming and some subsets of Goons in general. And I'm the sock puppet? I already explained how that works so I'm going to assume some of you suffer from ADHD, trolling or just genuinely don't give a fuck and come here only to thread crap and shitpost because it makes you feel superior. Soon as one does it it's not long before you all come out of the woodwork.

Hey it's your forum. If you prefer to be surrounded by fellow sycophants that's your choice. Clearly some are quite happy with that.

I just happened to think I could provide information that seemed to be missing here. Anyone that tries to do this is going to be attacked and that's fine. But I'm not going to keep doing it if it's an obvious waste of my time. While I have an obvious vested interest I still haven't heard a single reasonable complaint about what exactly I have ever wrote that would constitute shilling or falsehood. I do this because I'm bored and haven't settled into another game to play yet and SC is a long way off from being complete otherwise I wouldn't be here. I don't come here to troll, thread crap or shitpost and have never done so.

So have your polls, move this thread, close it or continue the insults I don't really give a shit anymore. I'm just going to ignore it. If someone genuinely wants an honest opinion based on knowledge about the game instead of just their opinion based on virtually nothing then ask me outright here and I will do my very best to answer. If you have ADHD or trolling don't bother asking me anything. I will answer in my own way and provide as much information and insight as I can. If you care to read it that's fine. If not that's fine too.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Variise you should automatically scroll past every hodj and a_skeleton_03 post. Don't sweat it. a_skeleton_03 is a persecuted Christian and hodj lost and argument to an SJW crusader in a battle of wit and logic.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ha!

Draegan wants you to skip our posts so he has company, since everyone scrolls past all his posts.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Variise you should automatically scroll past every hodj and a_skeleton_03 post. Don't sweat it. a_skeleton_03 is a persecuted Christian and hodj lost and argument to an SJW crusader in a battle of wit and logic.
Awww how cute, he still thinks he's relevant and clever.

You haven't realized you don't have any coat tails to ride any more? You still sucking off Scott in ventrilo?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Variise don't let them get you down, you are carrying this thread in terms of real SC information.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If he could make shorter more succinct posts thst came across less like hes one hale bopp comet shy of a mass suicide event in Chris Roberts name, and cut some of the horseshit arrogance thinking hes educating people on this shit, hed get a lot less flak.

Simple truth.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah the 'content' in his posts feel like it was only a couple million dollars in funding that turned into over a hundred million and quickly went into scope creep.

He wants to say "they updated to 2.1" and instead you get a treatise on the origin of the number 2 and then an explanation on how version numbering works in relation to game testing. He then follows that around with a reach around for Chris and puts a final cherry on top of how we aren't worth his time posting and that he will never post again ... for 5 minutes or a day and then that is reset.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If he could make shorter more succinct posts thst came across less like hes one hale bopp comet shy of a mass suicide event in Chris Roberts name, and cut some of the horseshit arrogance thinking hes educating people on this shit, hed get a lot less flak.

Simple truth.
^Every single one of his posts falls well into the TL;DR range.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Variise post:

TL;DR: I'm pretty sure my understanding of all these things as I imagine in my dreams is correct and ...

rrr_img_119174.jpg

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have a lot of things that I dislike about Elite. However, it is entirely possible that Elite fixes that shit and turns into something decent before SC is even a shell of a complete game.

Blackwulf

N00b
So I guess I'm getting a Constellation as a loaner until the ship I bought is ready. Any you nerds wanna man a turret for me when alpha 2.0 is released to live?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I kind of chuckled at hodj asking someone to make shorter succinct posts.
That would be mostly because you're an idiot.

Most of my posts are not long, especially any more. I've worked hard to bring the overall length of my posts down. Every single post Variise makes is thesis length.

The fact that you're so fucking dense you can't see either of these facts is lost on no one here but you, moron.