Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Variise

N00b
Skanda you are so predictable in your bullshit troll responses. Do you even have anything original to say anymore or do you have a medical problem that makes you talk in circles? Should someone call mommy to come get you?

Zapatta all you and the others do when someone goes to your level is rush to the high ground and pretend that's where you exist. You realize how big of an asshole that makes you? Not that you ever gave a fuck. Mark of a forum troll. LOL I don't give a fuck anymore so I'm just telling you like it is now. I gave you opportunities to exchange opinions and perspectives. You had no interest in it. None of you did. You always argued above a point I made and never addressed anything directly. Only that fucking idiot dev did and he is just like the rest of you. Nobody is that fucking dumb so either it's trolling or a purposeful social trait that you have to appear right in front of your peer to fit in.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
retard-1.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Stop trying to teach me! I don't want to learn

You have nothing to teach anyone that is of any value here.

The fact you don't realize this, and perceive yourself as a person who is here to "educate" us has always been your biggest problem. You are not smart. You are not smarter than everyone in this community. You are not our teacher, our educator, a swami come down from the top of the mountain to spread your glorious wisdom amongst the plebes suffering at the foot of the mountain below you.

You're nobody.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I think I need to change my answer, poor grasp pf english and bizarre self-righteousnesss. I am gonna go with him being one of Tanoombas ESL students.

• 1Like

Variise

N00b
Yeah pertinent information or opinions other than that of the pack, not even mine but developers in the industry not resident or born here, has no value on FoH. Did it ever? Shilling for WoW however did. Ironic forum tramp stamp fuckwit.

I'm sorry my give-a-fuck-meter has emptied. Please insert a coin to continue.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah pertinent information or opinions other than that of the pack, not even mine but developers in the industry not resident or born here, has no value on FoH. Did it ever? Shilling for WoW however did. Ironic forum tramp stamp fuckwit.

I'm sorry my give-a-fuck-meter has emptied. Please insert a coin to continue.

Its just more "Everything I think is SOOO important, you plebes just don't get it!" tripe.

You are not hip. You are not cool. You are not ahead of the pack. You are not a disrespected genius.

You're just a retard on the internet who spent too much on a digital scam and who is too emotionally invested with a religion like devotion to a fantasy that exists solely in your head to grasp the reality of the meaninglessness of your own existence.

Variise

N00b
How many trolls on FoH does it take to come up with trollbait. One. But the rest form up as fluffers to encourage it along.

Sharpen your pickaxe fellas. You little cattle cart is getting closer to that salt mine.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Holy mixed metaphors Batman! Geezus come clean whats your native tongue Variise? Cause it sure as fuck ain't English.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
How many trolls on FoH does it take to come up with trollbait. One. But the rest form up as fluffers to encourage it along.

Sharpen your pickaxe fellas. You little cattle cart is getting closer to that salt mine.
Why does everyone that disagree with you have to be a troll?

You know what the word means, right? You know that in this entire situation you are the troll? You know this right? I mean you have to.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Considering how clear it is that english is either not his native language or his IQ is below 90 i'd say it's 50/50 on whether or not he actually knows what a troll or trolling is.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
" Stop trying to teach me! I don't want to learn. Burn the witch! Don't tell me facts. They just get in the way of my inner thoughts. Burn the witch! Oh shit they are trying to emulate our behavior. Burn the witch!"

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Not one of you gold plated starship owners has actually answered how many years past due it would take for you to agree it's 'unreasonably past due' or 'likely will not be released'.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

You are far too stupid to understand what all this actually is, aren't you?

Blackwulf

N00b
Not one of you gold plated starship owners has actually answered how many years past due it would take for you to agree it's 'unreasonably past due' or 'likely will not be released'.

As long as they are making steady progress and iterating on the alpha/beta, I can be patient for a looooooong time, bud.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
Repeating yourself after a blanket dismissal. How droll.

The video specifically addresses what you are talking about and says how they are overcoming the exact issue that you are whinging about here. It's even queued up to the relevant portion.

He discusses the unified rig and he quantifies the development time in the short and long term. He does a cost benefit approach when talking about it. Frankly you seem a finance type that is rather obtuse to the technology except in the generalized sense. Likely explains how you have so much time.

"Good game development" here seems from the standpoint of licking shareholder ass.

Except that it doesn't, which you'd know if you had any idea about how things actually work.

One of the most important pieces of an engine is the animation pipeline, second perhaps only to the renderer. Animation pipelines are difficult, time consuming, and expensive to develop. They suck down not only art, but also tons of programming resources like crazy.

Their "cost-benefit" is complete bullshit. No one who has any idea what they are doing would throw away a perfectly usable animation system where the time horizon to breaking even with the new investment is, at best, somewhere out in the 7-8 years if it works perfectly in exactly the way you hope it would. Basic number crunching doesn't even remotely support their claim that this was a good investment. We know this for certain because there still isn't even a single player game after all these years. The proof is in the pudding as it were.

I love how you think I am a "finance guy" rather than a designer because you know absolutely nothing about game design. I've got news for you, it is nothing like you imagine it to be. Design is fundamentally about making extremely difficult decisions about which compromise you are forced to make is most likely to pay off given an enormous set of massive constraints like; time, budget, computational resources, and even things like player attention.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So what is even the point of this game? Is it another open-world sandbox with no end game? What do you do? What's the max level? Etc etc.