Star Trek 4:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I never watched Picard, read the reviews here. But aside Picard they are way off fucking base with this ism shit if they are trying to plug that shit into star Trek universe. Obviously they never read the utopia manifestos by Gene Roddenberry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i could pretend to be outraged but all of Star Trek has been shit for years now so who really gives a fuck, "oh no they will turn a turd into an even bigger turd"

• 1Solidarity

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
They just need to do year four and five of ToS with new actors and have fun with it. Star Trek of this type can work (see The Orville).

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Newly appointed Fantastic Four director Matt Shakman will no longer helm the next Star Trek film for Paramount.
The upcoming Star Trek film was holding a December 2023 release date, but the film will most likely face another delay since Shakman will no longer direct the project per The Hollywood Reporter.

spronk

FPS noob

spock-startrek.gif

• 2Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Lens flare has to be the most benign of JJ's tropes. If that's all he does to mar the next movie, it will be a success.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Didn't even know Chekov actor died from the new ones.
How in the hell do you get ran over by your own SUV?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Shitty parking system I recall.

Granted, he was in Terminator so you can't rule out Skynet fucking with his tech.

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He died just like a character in one of his movies if I recall. Car wasn't in park and rolled back pinning him until he died due to a slope or something.