Star Trek: Picard

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Someone pointed out that Christopher Plummer was the final TOS villain in Undiscovered Country and his daughter Amanda Plummer is the final villain here.

Very poetic

Also the Enterprise -F from Star Trek Online being featured here and made canon is pretty damn sweet. Nice tip of the hat since ST:O kept the 'non-Kelvin' torch burning for many years post Voyager

Are we sure that's Enterprise-F? Looks like it could be Voyager.

Would be interesting if -F was based on Voyager. By the end of the original Trek canon, I think Voyager might have been more powerful than -E. Hard to say.

Picard S1/2 were horrendous but this actually looks like a Trek show. Ships? Wow.

The ship early in the trailer looks like a hybrid of -A and -B, a Constitution+Excelsior. Was that an Ambassador?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

It's the Enterprise-F from STO. They've been using a lot more STO ship designs in the various Star Trek shows as of late.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Alright, that's definitely Enterprise-F. Similar design to Voyager but has more in common with Enterprise-E. Almost like a hybrid design of the two.

I guess -F was designed by a fan during a contest for Star Trek Online, so they basically yoinked the design for this show.

Still wondering what the other ship earlier in the trailer is (the one that seems to be the main ship they're using). I compared it to Enterprise-C (Ambassador) and that's not it, the center warp thing is more like Excelsior. So that might actually be something new. Whatever it is, I like its design more than Enterprise-F's. Maybe it's Enterprise-G?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fuckin' A, they keep surprising me how awful they can make it. Look how gloomy and depressing it is when compared to TNG. And the bad guy is a femme version of JP from Grandma's Boy? I'll give them bonus points if she does finger guns while shouting ADIOS TURD NUGGETSSZZZZ!!!

jp.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Worf was on DS9 for a long time, so I suspect they will probably touch upon Martok and Dax at some point

spronk

FPS noob

wasn't even paying attention, season 3 (final season) premieres in a little over 2 weeks on Feb 16th

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Ahh didn't know a S3 was coming. Will watch for more Frakes. I always liked his TNG line more than I did Picards.