Star Trek: Picard

iannis

Musty Nester
I always like to think that the conclusion of the arc that began in Encounter at Farpoint and continued in Q Who is completed in Star Trek First Contact when Q finally proves that Jean Luc is nowhere near as evolved and as civilized as he likes to imagine himself to be. Hide it well you might but you have the same capacity for savagery and bloodthirst as did your ancestors.

Also here are some amusing rambles -

View attachment 216229
The vulcan science one is legit lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
TNG ended with All Good Things. The movies should be viewed as an entirely different set of works IMO.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

He was about 10 second away from beguiling her with his literal magic flute to get his metaphorical magic flute in her before data cock blocks him...

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
so i guess picard won't debut till 2020, thats a bummer. article also basically confirms riker and troi will be appearing in at least 1 or 2 episodes

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pretty bummed out by it. I talked with Aron more than a few times over the last few years. I’m not sure you could come across a nicer and kinder person.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
That scene is rather amusing, in hindsight, since Rom becomes Nagus. Really sucks that he died that young, clearly kidney disease.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That scene is rather amusing, in hindsight, since Rom becomes Nagus. Really sucks that he died that young, clearly kidney disease.

He was born with a single bad kidney, had his second transplant a couple years ago.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He may never have become Nagus if his son didn’t push and inspire him.

They were a great Dad and son combo.

• 4Like

Cybsled

I always liked that one DS9 episode where O'Brian needs some type of ship part and Nog does this complex web of trading in order to get it, but O'Brian is livid the entire time because Nog is doing shit like loaning the Commander's desk, taking Martok's blood wine, etc.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I always liked that one DS9 episode where O'Brian needs some type of ship part and Nog does this complex web of trading in order to get it, but O'Brian is livid the entire time because Nog is doing shit like loaning the Commander's desk, taking Martok's blood wine, etc.

For having started out as half a step above a throwaway character Nog had, from episode one to the show's conclusion, a major character arc.

I really like the episode where he and Jake end up on the USS Valiant behind enemy lines with all the 24th century Hitler Youth kids who get themselves killed taking on a Dominion flagship.

• 4Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Siege of AR-558 was another good episode for him. All gung-ho and starry eyed, and ready to prove himself only to pay a horrible price.

• 1Like