Star Trek: Picard

Siliconemelons

If they didn't have "We may get home!" episodes then when would Harry have any lines / complaining ?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Paris aged out of his type, which is just something that can happen to actors, and Chakotay WAS peak for Robert Beltran. I think that's his name. Night of the Comet is bad, and he's bad in it. heh.

I gotta imagine that Harry Kim went back to his opthomology practice. Or maybe he's a dentist.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The teleporter in the Queen Chamber was from an episode of Voyager. Some civilization had a super teleporter which worked over 10s of thousands of light years, but they refused to give Voyager the tech because the Federation wasn't advanced enough to be trusted with the tech.

So apparently the Borg got it at some point, although if it worked like it did in the Voyager episode, why wouldn't the Borg use it to inst-infilitrate any civilization? I supposed they could hand wave it away as the Borg assimilated an earlier version that was less advanced.
If I recall the McGuffin to that episode required some plentiful power resource within their homeworld to amplify it. That's why they had to use it before leaving the planet, but it wasn't compatible with warp cores and they had to destroy it. The Borg's trans-warp hub is workable except for the part where it literally exits on Earth's doorstep. But they needed a quick resolution for the Voyager finale and dropping them at the edge of Federation space doesn't cut it. For either technology the problem would be the lack of a return trip with only an exit point.

The one bi-directional fast travel that Voyager introduced was the Vaadwaur subspace corridors. But then Enterprise retconned them to be only one way for plot purposes.

Siliconemelons

Aye I have seen Tom Paris in some stuff..but it may have been prior stuff and I am like "hey it's Tom Paris!"

If we want to see trek actors out of their element...watch...

Gunmen!

That movie is lousy with actors so out of place and tossed together it's 100% awesome "bad" movie... and the hook scene...It's like the only "sex scene" that will make you LOL & weird boner

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
picard including picard, doesn't have a single worthwhile character besides seven and icheb, and icheb had 3minutes of screen time.

i just finished watching really shitty altered carbon s2, and i would rather see poe and annabelle/dig301 fly around the starship nevermore.

that wasn't even the original Icheb. They recast the actor just like they did with the Bruce Maddox character.

Fucker

Log Wizard
His most recent film!

He had his own TV series in the 70's.

qsde.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ugh, not interested in this upcoming episode with farmer riker and old troi, i mean we already saw a younger hotter troi get vaporized by seven.

• 1Like

Merrith

ugh, not interested in this upcoming episode with farmer riker and old troi, i mean we already saw a younger hotter troi get vaporized by seven.

Hotter than older troi or hotter than actual younger troi?

Kiki

Log Wizard
T'pol in the decontamination chamber is the one I would pick to top it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Well, at least we know the 7 of 9 character wasn't just a one off guest appearance.

• 1Solidarity