Star Trek: Picard

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah great show until the end. I’m sure Picard will be MIND BLOWING when it cuts to Picard being a Borg all along and this was all a mind trip.

maybe. Hard to tell. You should for sure be extra salty about it though until you find out. Seems like a good idea.

In the mean time I’ll keep watching and keep in mind all first seasons of Trek suck and see if this gets better or not. Either way I like it more than Discovery and it’s been entertaining to me. That’s all i

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
maybe. Hard to tell. You should for sure be extra salty about it though until you find out. Seems like a good idea.

In the mean time I’ll keep watching and keep in mind all first seasons of Trek suck and see if this gets better or not. Either way I like it more than Discovery and it’s been entertaining to me. That’s all i

The only reason to like it more than discovery is the nostalgia of the cast. Swap out the TNG cast and this is shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Keanu Reeves in new space epic about a former starship admiral who left after being disgraced for trying but failing to evacuate an enemy world about to suddenly be blown up by their sun. They had no notice, he had no support, continue the epic saga 20 years later while he's senile and living with the enemy on his vineyard. Oh and there's synthetic humans made in pairs, for no goddamn reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Keanu Reeves in new space epic about a former starship admiral who left after being disgraced for trying but failing to evacuate an enemy world about to suddenly be blown up by their sun. They had no notice, he had no support, continue the epic saga 20 years later while he's senile and living with the enemy on his vineyard. Oh and there's synthetic humans made in pairs, for no goddamn reason.

i mean the whole season so far has been leading them to trying to find out that reason sooooo.....🤷🏻‍♂️

If you dislike it so much just stop watching it man.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
i mean the whole season so far has been leading them to trying to find out that reason sooooo.....🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't know what show you've been watching, but that concept hasn't been touched upon in a serious way at all ever in this show, except stating it exists. The fuck is this, the Dune prequel?

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

tumblr_nmk70dXTaF1qz8x31o1_500.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just imagine they added in stand-alone episodes and it'll be like old times. One for how a vineyard is run, another for romulan forensics, cultivating snakeweed or w/e the hell Raffi is smoking, Freecloud (Risa) episode...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't hate you, you just have bad taste. Liking me counts as bad taste too, I get it.

im not saying it’s great, but I’m also well aware that all Trek sucks when it starts. Enterprise was not great season 1 and 2 but 3 and 4 were damn good.

I’ll give Discovery until the end of season 3 before I write it off, same for this. As it stands I’m enjoying this more than I ever did Discovery. As long as I’m entertained some I’ll keep going. When I’m not, I won’t. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The problems this show has extends far beyond that typical all first seasons suck. I don't see how they fix it without getting rid of Kurtzman and hiring someone like Berman, Behr, Moore, etc...(and Patrick Stewart doesnt even want this probably)

I did give up on Discovery midway through season 2, it's hard to see where this goes beyond this season, I'd almost be shocked to see Picard survive the season.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The problems this show has extends far beyond that typical all first seasons suck. I don't see how they fix it without getting rid of Kurtzman and hiring someone like Berman, Behr, Moore, etc...(and Patrick Stewart doesnt even want this probably)

I did give up on Discovery midway through season 2, it's hard to see where this goes beyond this season, I'd almost be shocked to see Picard survive the season.

well in my first post that started this I said the same, I wish they’d just hire Berman to head the franchise again.

and Picard goes at least for two season, it’s already been picked up for a second season.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't mind the show, either, although I agree about the complaints with most of the characters. More Rios would be good. More 7 would be even better. Still, it's not like these other revered ST series were jack shit 7 episodes in, either. Not saying I have any real hope this turns into another DS9, but I'd like to see where they're going with the story at least.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Someone remind me why the RLM guys(well, just Mike really) don't like Rick Berman?

Enterprise was really bad in its first few seasons. When it closed up show just as it was starting to get good it didn't even have a proper ending. The finale was an episode of TNG with the cast of Enterprise as guest stars. For the people that stuck with Enterprise it was quite the insult.