Star Trek: Picard

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiki

Log Wizard
I have a ton of dogs, including a jack russell and a doberman. The doberman is a major goofball and would be great around kids with no issues. He's actually one of the best with baby animals, along with my golden retriever. Just pure father of the year shit. The jack russell will kill any wild animal within a 2 mile radius. Just pure hunting dog, but would never touch a human or even our cats. She'll play with the cats and then go murder some black squirrels. Loves fuzzy toys obviously.

The more aggressive dogs I've met are only trying to protect their owner and view me as a threat. I have a corgi that will set off alarm bells if anyone is near and doesn't like strangers, but it's more hide behind your leg stuff. She would never bite anyone unless she is backed into a corner by a stranger trying to catch her and she has to defend herself. I've had upwards of 20-30 cocker spaniels when I was a kid (all long gone to old age), and I've only met one that was aggressive and that was due to abuse. ANY dog aggressive without their owner present is almost 100% abused and this includes my experience working in 2 different animal shelters.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You notice how people always use "sweet" and "gentle" when referring to pit bulls when they try to convince everyone they won't tear your leg off?

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They may be sweet and gentle but of the dog attacks that are fatal they are massively overrepresented.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Significant spoilers in this trailer

Are there? You would have to know what the history is in this timeline to know what to be surprised by.

The Romulan? prison? with the "This facility has gone 5843 days without an assimilation" sign suggests that in this timeline, the Borg went the Body Snatchers route vs. armed conflict in the prime timeline, so is this show one big shadow conspiracy against a Borg-controlled Earth (which also explains why Picard has one ship to work with)? Sure seems like material they shouldn't have covered on Discovery if so.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I have only a passing familiarity with Star Trek but this looks absolutely amazing.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Didn't care for the first half of the trailer but the second half was fan-servicey enough that I'm interested.

Looks like Locutus and the Borg Queen had a daughter?

Siliconemelons

Romans look like Kelvin timeline, that's fine they looked good.

7of9 - as long as they keep her sexy and not SJWit.

Data yay...but why was he "put up" he was rebuild at the end of the last movie anywho.

Was that Nero?

I have to admit, it looked legit

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
this is what it must be like to fuck a super model

Star Trek TNG, DS9, and Voyager re-watch engage

• 1Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should have just done this to begin with. You could even eventually start a new crew that would formulate from working with the old crew. Looks at least pirate worthy.

• 1Like