Star Trek: Picard

Cybsled

If Worf doesn't order a prune juice at some point, I will be very disappointed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Can't see the clip. Someone summarise what I should be feeling triggered by.

get angry. they're uniting the TNG main cast in full.

1649229878454.png

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, Brent Spiner is already in but as someone else. Presumably the rest are just randos, or part of Q's fucking around with Picard.

The question no-one is asking is why has Dahj got so fat?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I mean, Brent Spiner is already in but as someone else. Presumably the rest are just randos, or part of Q's fucking around with Picard.

did anyone ever care about dahj other than a plot device to move the story along?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Frakes is shoulder-to-shoulder with Picard in a phasers drawn scene. I doubt he's being brought back as a random.

While there is no clear indication of intent with what they are doing with the rest of the TNG cast, I doubt it's all randoms.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just... I mean I love these characters but that means I love them enough to let them retire, you know? Life is hard enough without seeing your child hood heroes as geriatric action stars.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
where is Wesley, the pedophile Traveler and Broccoli. didn't they film season 2 and season 3 back to back, so its already done?

also is this season utter shit or mediocrely bad? Obviously there is no way it can be good. one of you fuckers has to be watching

Cybsled

It has some good parts.

Q is good
Borg Queen is good
They’re potentially getting into the origins of the Eugenic Wars/Khan
Alt-Future Earth is basically the Imperium of Man

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The "don't think, just get excited for next scene" has gone so meta that they're teasing the next season of a show while that same show is still airing its current season.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
where is Wesley, the pedophile Traveler and Broccoli. didn't they film season 2 and season 3 back to back, so its already done?

also is this season utter shit or mediocrely bad? Obviously there is no way it can be good. one of you fuckers has to be watching

RLM didn't hate it.

They went back for S2 after banning it from reviews in S1. They had every motivation to hate it and didn't.

Snap out of it kid.

• 3Seriously?

tarb

Trakanon Raider
Anyone with half a brain know these idiot writers cant do this cast justice.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
RLM didn't hate it.

They went back for S2 after banning it from reviews in S1. They had every motivation to hate it and didn't.

Snap out of it kid.
uhm. they DO hate it...

• 3Like

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Anyone with half a brain know these idiot writers cant do this cast justice.
I'll watch it, for no other reason than expecting to be disappointed and to have the rose tinted nostalgia I have for TNG to be ruined.

At worst, it's be another black pill churned out by mega media. At best, it could have some fun elements if the writing isn't so terrible as to prevent looking past the predictable woke messaging.

Chris

Potato del Grande

"Will, you are doing such a great job hosting the hype show that we need to keep you there!"

"But I can do both since Picard is taped and my show is live..."

"Shut up Wesley"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's going to look like what people remember but flashier, none of the writers will know that the ship you posted exists.
Oh I was just speaking to my requirements for the show. I want the Enterprise, with what would be, that times version of a 16" Cannon on it.

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I half expect Riker to show up and say some crap about them making an agreement after First Contact to monitor any time travel involving Borg.

Cue the bugle and the entire "old" crew of Enterprise to the rescue.