Star Wars: Battlefront, as told by Dice on Frostbite 3 (PS4?/XBone?/PC?)

spronk

FPS noob
except there were already aimbots in the beta on pc, if dice doesn't get on top of that asap (and it will be hard with holiday release) it could be a shitfest of cheaters on pc

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking the ridiculous price will get rid of the cheaters pretty fast.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Met him at Sony live while my team was playing his Angry Army team in tournament. Cool dude but ya videos aren't for everyone. Valid point indeed.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I was really hyped for this game, but after playing the beta I've become pretty meh. Actually started replaying BF4 while the beta was still in action.
Still going to be good fun but definitely waiting on a deal for this one. Under $30, maybe even $20. Sadly, due to the brand and the sales that will generate, it might be a while before they put it on sale.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
When the initial videos came out, I thought this might be the catalyst to pick up a PS4. Doesn't sound like it. I skipped Hardline and it sounds like this one is going to be a pass for me as well.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
When the initial videos came out, I thought this might be the catalyst to pick up a PS4. Doesn't sound like it. I skipped Hardline and it sounds like this one is going to be a pass for me as well.
You should pick up a PS4 for:

Bloodborne
Fallout 4 (If you do not mind not modding and want to play on your couch)
Dark Souls 3
Soma
The Last of us Remastered (Especially if you had not played the game yet)
Uncharted Trilogy (Especially if you have not played through them)
Until Dawn (This was actually a blast)
Upcoming: Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky.

Others that are cheap if you have not played them: Tomb Raider Definitive, Far Cry 4, Order 1886 (Don't pay more than 19 bucks for this)

You should NOT pick up a PS4 for: ANY EA GAME.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
You should pick up a PS4 for:

Bloodborne
Fallout 4 (If you do not mind not modding and want to play on your couch)
Dark Souls 3
Soma
The Last of us Remastered (Especially if you had not played the game yet)
Uncharted Trilogy (Especially if you have not played through them)
Until Dawn (This was actually a blast)
Upcoming: Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky.

Others that are cheap if you have not played them: Tomb Raider Definitive, Far Cry 4, Order 1886 (Don't pay more than 19 bucks for this)

You should NOT pick up a PS4 for: ANY EA GAME.
You will be able to mod Fallout 4 on PS4, just saying.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yea you think they're going to be rape mods that allow you to get your victim pregnant and then have the resulting baby end up as a follower?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Makes me tingly...

I have nothing to do until March so this will be my job. I will set up a clan (If they even have that shit to be launched, I haven't looked), update the players and everything else. I haven't enjoyed playing with a group of people since the Destiny release and that ended after the first dlc. Star Wars however... I will be with till they shut they servers down.

We will have to make a new thread and everything for names and people that want to join but I'm totally fine with maintaining it. I've been prepping my couch for the 12 hour days of leveling up and killing retards.

I'm quite excited! It will be a heartache and screaming and buggy broken shit but I am IN!!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I have nothing to do until March so this will be my job. I will set up a clan (If they even have that shit to be launched, I haven't looked), update the players and everything else. I haven't enjoyed playing with a group of people since the Destiny release and that ended after the first dlc. Star Wars however... I will be with till they shut they servers down.

We will have to make a new thread and everything for names and people that want to join but I'm totally fine with maintaining it. I've been prepping my couch for the 12 hour days of leveling up and killing retards.

I'm quite excited! It will be a heartache and screaming and buggy broken shit but I am IN!!
It's glorified deathmatch, no one cares to put that kind of logistics into anything.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah if you didn't play the beta the game is way, way, way more casual oriented then any other MP FPS. There is no clan or pre made teams, and really all you have is a single buddy who you partner with (it'll assign it randomly if you solo q). Maybe it'll get fixed in the release but if you partied up and queued with more than 2 people you rarely got into the same team and many times you got into different games, even.

it worked great with 2 people though

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm gonna wait for reviews of the dogfighting and CTF modes. Not a day 1 purchase for me, and certainly not a full price retail purchase. I refuse to give EA my money, so I'll buy it second hand.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
It's glorified deathmatch, no one cares to put that kind of logistics into anything.
As a side note, he is also making his hype justified on watching a trailer which has nothing to do with the video game being played.

A for Effort.

F for not knowing the game itself not needing this.

I'm gonna wait for reviews of the dogfighting and CTF modes. Not a day 1 purchase for me, and certainly not a full price retail purchase. I refuse to give EA my money, so I'll buy it second hand.
Same boat. I played enough in the beta to have my fill. Plus we are all going to be busy with Fallout 4.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I played the alpha and the beta, I will still play this game to max level and provide a service to anyone else who is or will play the game in the next 4 years. It took a year for Denmark (I think, it's been a while) DICE on BF4 to finally get shit somewhat decent then hand it over to the LA branch. This game will suck total ass and be nearly unplayable for a very long time.

I just want to play a Star Wars video game and kill people while sitting on my comfy fucking couch while looking at gigantic TV.

A for responding, F for thinking Fallout is anywhere near a decent game. (This starwars game being the exact same shit game)