Star Wars Battlefront II

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep thy also fucked with the rewards. So it’s going to be the same. We need to look at what EA is doing here. 1) Purposely mislead reviewers at their event. 2) after all the backlash, twice, did absolutely nothing but hide it behind different pay walls (character leveling and customization) using smoke and mirrors. 3) lowered hero costs.(after backlash) Lowered rewards and didn’t say anything so nothing here is for the better, just the same. I mean all this is the shadiest of PR attempts to hold on to a horrible idea and save face. Campaign is about 4-5 hours long. 4) In addition to that no one can play the same hero at the same time so once you get one, good luck playing it. :( But the biggest thing here is its obvious hero’s were smoke and mirrors for all the character customization. If I want to play heavy assault, why am I getting random loot for every other class and hero game in the game outside of that class? We kind of already know the answer to that. Wouldn’t have been hard to lock down loot tables to specific classes you are playing. Course, everyone could get lucky.

It IS an absolute shame because the Star Wars design, graphics, and what I love most about these games, the audio track, I just simply cannot Buy and hell I may not even rent it at this point.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Depending on how fast I get my kids to bed I will be online around 9pm PST drinking scotch and killing Rebel Scum or Dirty Imps etc etc etc.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Look, the way that I see it, we don't need any legislation in this country dealing with games as a whole. We just need developers that weren't kids when these god damned MTX started infecting our games.

"Oh, but they need these to compete. I've run the numbers. I know all about business. I may be 15 years old and dropping out of high school, but I'm better at running a business than somebody with an MBA at Harvard!"

srsly?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Holy shit, how can anyone watch that review and defend this shit? I like how you get a whole review of that OP guy that took you out so you know what you need to buy to compete. What a piece of fucking trash, fuck you EA.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still won't stop a handful of chucklefucks on this board from buying it on sale at some point, whether "muh star wars" or "bro I don't really care they gonna make money", and having zero integrity when it comes to not supporting this shit.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If I ever win the power ball, I'm going to set up legislature that requires all game studios to take classes from cd projekt red

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Is this the first big multiplayer competitive AAA that went all in balls deep with a 60+ dollar game plus "FTP" mobile phone style pay to win model?

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
u5NbY90.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This is turning out to be a big train wreck for EA. Rightfully so.

Reddit states over 70k cancellations so far. Not a HUGE amount in the overall scheme of things, but possibly over 5 million dollars lost within 24 hours. PlayStation is now offering refunds as well. Also boycotts of streamers playing this game is now happening.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I ... I just want to play the single player campaign to get the burst of canonical story of post-ROTJ Imperial state...

I wish there was a 'FU multiplayer story-only' option.

xzi

Mouthbreather
This is turning out to be a big train wreck for EA. Rightfully so.

Reddit states over 70k cancellations so far. Not a HUGE amount in the overall scheme of things, but possibly over 5 million dollars lost within 24 hours. PlayStation is now offering refunds as well. Also boycotts of streamers playing this game is now happening.

Keep in mind, at the end of the day they're also answering to Disney. Disney doesn't fuck around, so for once there's an extremely small chance they may actually face consequences for dicking costumers.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I dunno. I think Disney doesn’t give a shit either. :( I hope I’m wrong.