Star Wars Battlefront II

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah looking at that list is absolutely ridiculous and it still pisses me off each time I see it.

Oh that's right. It also sold for $49.99.

Xevy

Log Wizard
First one was super lack luster. Graphics/sounds were some of the best I've ever seen, but gameplay was shit. It was really a 20-30 dollar game. Sucks, I loved the original Battlefront on Xbox. I doubt I'd play this one unless they go full Battlefield with this one and make classes that actually matter and guns with actual customization.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The game was balls. Zero interest in this one unless it's under $20.

spronk

FPS noob
that trailer was awesome and gave me wood, already pre ordered super trooper deluxe edition on amazon. DICE also announces there will be NO season pass for battlefront 2. Sure, they will find awesome new ways to butt fuck everyone but i'll take some more star wars straight into the veins

C9eWm0XVoAAyerW.jpg

C9eVlUjUMAAhWhj.jpg

C9eV1J0U0AAZiq2.jpg

C9eV1xgVYAEeKET.jpg

gVkrNZH.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Single player post RotJ story + space battle mp mode makes this pre-order status for me.

Sorry gents.

Split screen co-op too /jizz

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
False alarm. The xbox site apparently misworded it.

Editor's Note: This article originally stated that offline local co-op was exclusive to the Xbox One version of Battlefront II due to language that has since been changed on Xbox Wire. The article has since been updated.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
False alarm. The xbox site apparently misworded it.

Editor's Note: This article originally stated that offline local co-op was exclusive to the Xbox One version of Battlefront II due to language that has since been changed on Xbox Wire. The article has since been updated.

Yeah I found it, thx:

SPLIT-SCREEN CO-OP

Team up with a friend in two-player offline split-screen play.* Earn rewards, customize troopers and heroes, then take your skills and upgrades to the online battleground. *split-screen co-op available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, and Yoda. That's who it is grabbing the lightsaber facing off against Darth Maul.

Fucking BioWare. Meh. My face is tired from frowning so much every fucking time I think about MEA and what it could have been.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Part of me wants to use this as an excuse to buy a PS4, but I think my main gaming buddies will be either xbox one or PC. PC it is I guess. That split screen is nostalgic!

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Split Screen Co-op means that I will purchase this. I miss couch co-op so much.

• 1Solidarity

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
i mean battlefront has sold over 15m copies so its not a financial failure. this is from a year ago too so its probably closer to 20-30m by now actually.
Star Wars Battlefront Sales Top 14 Million - IGN

I bought 1 at launch and probably sunk 40 hours into it, it had a lot of flaws and past 20 hours there really isn't anything in the game but it was visually and audibly spectacular and really scratched a star wars itch at the time. The DLCs sucked for the most part, their PVP balancing was an utter joke, the game was riddled with microtransactions, yadda yadda but end of the day I still had fun in basically Call of Duty with a star wars skin

if they can put in a decent SP campaign and slightly iterate on the multiplayer so its a tiny bit better, I'll play at launch. I'd only buy the regular edition, the GOTY edition with all DLC and crap went on sale for $20 within a year of release. I also played 1 on console, its no problem finding players. In fact on Battlefront Stats right now it shows 800 PC players (3k peak), 6500 PS4 (15k peak), and 5k xbone (12k peak)

The DLC really did add a lot to it that should have been there at launch but I have gotten my monies worth out of it. I think a lot of the issues in the first one were simply they were building the game under a real time crunch the first time as the window from when they got the green light to launching to come out in time with force awakens was pretty tight timeframe.

Most of the things they are talking about for battlefront 2 sound like they understand where the issues were and are working to correct that. The basic engine/combat stuff was really solid and fun and the graphics are incredible. I can't count the number of times my mom wandered past and asked which starwars movie I was watching.

It also looks like they are not going the DLC rout this go round.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Split Screen Co-op means that I will purchase this. I miss couch co-op so much.

It is really nice specially if people have nice big TV to at least have something to couch coop with. Not that many games allow it any more.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Plenty of PC-only indie games have same screen co-op, but not much AAA, no.