Star Wars Battlefront II

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Split Screen Co-op means that I will purchase this. I miss couch co-op so much.

This was the only thing that kept me from buying the first one, was the extremely gimped couch coop that they had. Hopefully it's the full game in this one, as I really find playing digital star wars action figures with my son on our couch way more appealing than online scrubs.

spronk

FPS noob

Also EA confirmed origin/EA early access will grant access a week early on nov 7th on xbox one / PC

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Oh god please don't be shit. Literally the only new game this half of the year I could maybe give a fuck about.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Don't you jinx everything?

It's starting to feel that way, isn't it?

Games I've been super stoked for pre-release this gen:

Destiny
Evolve
No Man's Sky
Tony Hawk 5
Titanfall
Fallout 4
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Games I didn't give a shit about pre-release:

The Witcher 3
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Rocket League
Rise of the Tomb Raider

...My track record ain't good.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah, this one is making me want to buy it. Space battles and such, I will have to wait on some reviews.

I just wish they'd add more depth to their games, I loved BF1 but you were down with it after a few weeks. I don't know what it's missing but something is off.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this one is making me want to buy it. Space battles and such, I will have to wait on some reviews.

I just wish they'd add more depth to their games, I loved BF1 but you were down with it after a few weeks. I don't know what it's missing but something is off.

Battlefront was a shell of a game and more like a rushed experiment. It was a kick in the pants to think that was full price plus a season pass to actually get the content that should have been in there from the get go. With that said, we have to change our way of thinking I think from this game series to the other battlefields. Battlefield has depth in character customization and classes. Single player, tons of multiplayer content, etc. Hopefully they don't F this one up.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Destiny
Evolve
No Man's Sky
Tony Hawk 5
Titanfall
Fallout 4

The Witcher 3
Rocket League
Rise of the Tomb Raider

What was wrong with Fallout 4? I liked it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Destiny
Evolve
No Man's Sky
Tony Hawk 5
Titanfall
Fallout 4

The Witcher 3
Rocket League
Rise of the Tomb Raider

FO4
What was wrong with Fallout 4? I liked it.

Dude it's Quaid. He's like Noodle with games instead of food.

• 2Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Battlefront was a shell of a game and more like a rushed experiment. It was a kick in the pants to think that was full price plus a season pass to actually get the content that should have been in there from the get go. With that said, we have to change our way of thinking I think from this game series to the other battlefields. Battlefield has depth in character customization and classes. Single player, tons of multiplayer content, etc. Hopefully they don't F this one up.

thing is everyone expected battlefield in space, instead we got some 2000s PS2 era Battlefront game, along with the shitty 2000s gameplay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
thing is everyone expected battlefield in space, instead we got some 2000s PS2 era Battlefront game, along with the shitty 2000s gameplay.

The PS2 era Battlefront was still better than the previous iteration. I hope they learned from their mistakes but I seriously doubt it. Regardless, I have a boner for this game and I just need to restrain myself.

spronk

FPS noob

already have it pre ordered on psn digital, i enjoyed the first game for a good 10-15 hours and I think the second one will be even better with an actual SP campaign and better/actual space combat

video above looks fantastic

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sucks I'm pretty sure they're not doing anything in VR this time, the last one had a VR space mission that was fun, I want a full fucking Star Wars game in VR, get on it assholes.

• 1Solidarity

Sulrn

Deuces
Meh. Until they give up on trying to force Frostbite as the next AAA-Unreal Engine, nothing from EA is going to be worth purchasing.

Nothing on Frostbite has been 'great' and every time the developers turn around and blame it on frostbite's limitations / complexity.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am probably going to wind up preordering this thing. I wound up liking their last game way more than I expected and it sounds like they learned at least some of the lessons from stuff that bugged me. It also looks a hell of a lot more feature complete on launch than the last one did. With some couch coop options I am sure this will get play shooting storm troopers with my buddy when we visit and given how few interesting couch coop games there are these days that is a pretty nice selling point.