Star Wars Battlefront II

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
RAIN YOUR MADS UPON ME

Here is a better analogy. You went to get a bite to eat with your imaginary friend and they found out the exact food ingredients that would kill you dead so they could take your insurance money and steal your wife away. Your buddy then pays the bartender to put all that on your burger with a tip in the tip jar if he also pisses in your beer for good measure.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Watch my stream tonight bro.

oOSteakWarsBoi160FOo

I'm going to visit Canada, come to your steak house dressed as a baby and demand a steak cooked medium rare while you change my diaper. When you refuse I'm going to take you to the civil rights tribunal.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm going to visit Canada, come to your steak house dressed as a baby and demand a steak cooked medium rare while you change my diaper. When you refuse I'm going to take you to the civil rights tribunal.

We screen for Californians at the door.

No Surf Inventors allowed, 'dude'.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
We screen for Californians at the door.

No Surf Inventors allowed, 'dude'.

You have a support group you know before you jump off the ledge. Do these ladies have a toll free number for Quaid to call?

protest1.jpg

• 2Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I even cancelled this from my Gamefly queue. And with PSVR Skyrim coming out tomorrow, I ordered a new PSVR holder kit that also charges my two move controllers and 2 DS4's along with my headset all at the same time via one jack ;)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I even cancelled this from my Gamefly queue. And with PSVR Skyrim coming out tomorrow, I ordered a new PSVR holder kit that also charges my two move controllers and 2 DS4's along with my headset all at the same time via one jack ;)

So tempted to buy a PS4 Pro + VR + Skyrim (I’ve never played it, only watched)

Let me know how it is!

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I know.

Normally I base my purchase behaviour exclusively off what AngryJohn and Boogie1337 tell me to like a good lad.

I don’t know what’s come over me.

Retardation it seems. You should really stick to the list of acceptable games and not deviate.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I want my omni directional treadmill system fer muh VR

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So tempted to buy a PS4 Pro + VR + Skyrim (I’ve never played it, only watched)

Let me know how it is!

That I will do my friend. :)

The fact I will be able to lift up my left arm with my move controller there by raising my shield, block an arrow, take my right arm, pluck the arrow out of the shield, and use it on the same guy all in VR? Price of admission there alone. Full movement, all DLC, full immersive game in VR - I cannot wait. I also cannot wait to look down off a snowy cliff.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Short version of why Disney is shutting MH down: Gazillion is a shit tier developer that was running the game into the ground and apparently lying to Disney about the state of the game to try and keep the license.

• 2Like

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The Vader gif made me think of this analogy from my childhood. When I was like 13-15, this ultra neckbeard would bring his like power 9 first turn kill deck to my local nothing magic shop. Beat up on kids all day like it was nothing. I think the 2017 version of him now sits in his basement with maxed out level 4 starcards, having spent 2100 dollars on crates. He lives for these moments. Maybe we shouldn't deny him his day in the sun as invincible Boba Fett.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users