Star Wars Battlefront II

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So now that EA has assed up this game, what can I play? Haven't bought a game in months, probably a year since I paid for a AAA.

Call of Duty.

Loot crates there are tactfully placed on the beaches of Normandy between your squad mate “CodFan420” and “BigBallaSteve.”

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
All we really need to do is drum up enough outrage to get all games with real money loot crates to be labeled AO by the ESRB.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
PS4 and PC. Have not purchased a AAA since BF1 and TF2 last Fall. I've being looking forward to M&B:Bannerlord and was looking forward to SWBF2. (TF2 is very underrated, btw).

Ok so horizon zero dawn. If you are looking for a shooter, can’t help ya. They all suck right now.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
this loot crate shit is a pretty great distraction from how shit the game actually is.

The largest maps are 40 players (20 each team). This is the 'epic' battle. Forty fucking players. Remember old FPS games on old tech with old software rocking 100 v 100 epic battles? Only if we had the capacity to recreate this. It's like going to the fucking moon again.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
All we really need to do is drum up enough outrage to get all games with real money loot crates to be labeled AO by the ESRB.

Good luck convincing them to bite the hand that feeds them. They won't budge until it looks like Congress is about to come crashing down and then they'll move just enough to try and ward off the Gov.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Best BF meme yet.

View attachment 156471

FB_IMG_1510959699020.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Holy shit thats fucking retarded, he goes into an alley with 4+ rebels all blasting him in the face and just laughs it off while killing everyone. Something wrong about watching Vader jog around a map.

This game is embarrassing.

• 2Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Jesus, and that guy was terrible. Don't worry though, BF3 will be awesome.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think each shot from the rebel do about 30 damage. Vader has 1050 hp, and regens out of combat. That means you need 10-15 rebels shoot at Vader at the same time to kill him.

Shit tier is a bit forgiving. I would give that player "gaming journalist" tier.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Would not mind a single player can where I can rolfstop rebels as Vader like in that video. Would prefer if it costs less than $2100

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So the precedent is set. Next time there is a game with loot crates giving you a supreme edge over noobs hurry up and whale out before they take them out and force (choke) every one else to get owned in the face by you for the next month.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user