Star Wars Battlefront II

Dalien

Registered Hodor
You cannot put asthetic options into a game like SWBF2 because any change, any skin, any color, any armband, any costume that strays away from what Lucas arts or whatever controls the license all has to be approved, and like jack frags said (below ) in one of his videos, its one of the most anal franchises when it comes to shit like that down to the voices and what they say in game.

That may be the case but like others have said, they could have cosmetic unlocks that are canon. Let Luke and Leia unlock their Hoth/ROTJ outfits, let Vader unlock his Anakin Skywalker look, and so on.

I hate the concept of MTX period, but if they were purely cosmetic I don't think we'd be seeing such an uproar about it.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Look dude.

I don't care if any of it's canon. I don't care if any of the EU is canon. I don't care if Han Solo becomes a hippie wearing a dress holding out hands straight at you and telling you that the force fucking matters. I don't care if Chewbacca becomes a master Sith of the empire that brings the Republic to its knees. Fuck, toss in Yoda's race for all I give a shit. I do not give two shits less.

What do I care about? What's shown in the movies. Because movies and video games are separate entities. George Lucas was a little control freaky about the franchise, as he had every right to be. Although, in later years, I think that has hurt him more than helped him. Here's to hoping that Disney will a tad more open minded.

spronk

FPS noob
i'd pay $10 to be tranny vader with a giant black strap on

i afk'd all night and all day today while out watching three billboards in ebbing and earned 33k star points, and bought everything except the princess leia unlock (heard her hero sucks) and one loot box for 4500 credits which gave me an emote or something. i have a shit load of crafting points so i guess i should build the uber cards or something, don't really know how any of that shit works

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You cannot put asthetic options into a game like SWBF2 because any change, any skin, any color, any armband, any costume that strays away from what Lucas arts or whatever controls the license all has to be approved, and like jack frags said (below ) in one of his videos, its one of the most anal franchises when it comes to shit like that down to the voices and what they say in game.

Yet they can come out with the campaign they came out with. Yeah Disney controls lucas film and their decisions. And Disney is much less anal than LA was before with George Lucas. I’m not buying their bullshit excuse. Considering the movies we are seeing come out and what we have seen coming around the bend.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So at this point I’ve opened probably 20 or so 'Starfighter' crates.

I have gotten ZERO cards for either the bomber or fighter. Only 3 for Interceptor.

Thinking of just switching to selecting hero crates because the RNG is almost certainly (and intentionally) fubar.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So at this point I’ve opened probably 20 or so 'Starfighter' crates.

I have gotten ZERO cards for either the bomber or fighter. Only 3 for Interceptor.

Thinking of just switching to selecting hero crates because the RNG is almost certainly (and intentionally) fubar.

Would you say... it's not well done?

• 2Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How about you faggots stop blowing your load over stupid fucking retarded skins? Seriously you dumb cucks are ruining video gaming by paying money for stupid fucking skins.

You pay money for GAMEPLAY, not fucking textures.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
should i buy this game?

is it any good?

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Then stay away because you will be stuck as a digital peasant.

If you should find yourself with some extra money the best advice is roll it up into little straws and snort coke with them. You get more entertainment from that.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Was Utnayan Utnayan wrong about this game in regards to whatever he sperged about?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Was Utnayan Utnayan wrong about this game in regards to whatever he sperged about?

I am as wrong about this game as I was wrong about you being a lifetime fuckup.

So, you should go buy it, complete your training, and fulfill your destiny.