Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cool. How about 8 and 9?
TLJ is episode 8, The Last Jedi. havent seen ep9 and i have no intention of seeing it either. Mandalorian was mostly enjoyable. if they turn season 2 into the Baby Yoda show then i will ditch it. i have no allegiance to Star Wars anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, still waiting on D+ for eurocuckistan, september hopefully. I don’t sail the high seas much these days. Any good?

It's not bad. Which makes it fucking amazing for modern Star Wars.

• 1Great Review
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's not a wasted opportunity. That's a flying calzone.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Here's a model of the Horsewing that they scrapped flying across Tatooine.

1591298183578.png

Would have made the horse landing scene a lot more interesting. I wonder how many set pieces were wasted.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Confirms meetings with Iger and Lucas re: Lucas creative control.

Favreau, Filoni, and Lucas seem to be working very closely on the future of Star Wars. Previous reports had them working in a closed-door fashion on Mandalorian. Kennedy despite having executive power over Lucas Film, isn't able to actively interfere with the Favreau-led team-- its expressly against Iger's wishes.

If I'm Lucas, I don't want to die with my magnum opus in shambles.

Hopefully they wrestle control away from Kennedy entirely sometime by 2021 and reboot the thing.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Confirms meetings with Iger and Lucas re: Lucas creative control.

Favreau, Filoni, and Lucas seem to be working very closely on the future of Star Wars. Previous reports had them working in a closed-door fashion on Mandalorian. Kennedy despite having executive power over Lucas Film, isn't able to actively interfere with the Favreau-led team-- its expressly against Iger's wishes.

If I'm Lucas, I don't want to die with my magnum opus in shambles.

Hopefully they wrestle control away from Kennedy entirely sometime by 2021 and reboot the thing.

Watch the Mandalorian making-of series on Disney+. When Kennedy is part of the roundtable discussion the tension is palpable.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They could never swallow their pride to the degree it would take to re-boot the sequel trilogy. Kennedy and Rian Johnson wrapped the story in so many gender/political/social messages that any reboot would be Disney trying to walk it all back. They can't. Not in this world we live in.

Star Wars main-Skywalker-Saga It is fucking dead. It is fucking ruined. Move on with your life.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good thing there's plenty of other stories that can be covered and done well. The main 3 are too fucking old to continue making movies anyway. It's not a huge loss that their stories are over.