Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still haven't seen any of Episode 9, frankly I can't even immediately recall the title name for it and don't want to.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't need a 12 minute video for a 2 sentence rumor mill. Saying the same things no one cares until it's actually done and the ink is dry.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Call me when it's actually done and I'll celebrate like an Ewok who doesn't realize that his entire planet is about to be destroyed. Until then fuck off.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if any of that has truth to it, its more likely that she gets promoted to head of all Disney than anything else. she has the deep dirt on those people and isnt just going to fuck off without torching everything in her path. i expect her to be re-signed for another 3 years. there is no hope.

Fucker

Log Wizard
The irony of you being such a poster of unwatched videos yourself is not lost on me.
You being an old, broke, lonely, bitter/angry pillow biter makes everyone on this board laugh at you and your pathetic existence. You calling anyone on the planet for anything is pure stupidity. In other words, Pure Mudcrush™.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
You being an old, broke, lonely, bitter/angry pillow biter makes everyone on this board laugh at you and your pathetic existence. You calling anyone on the planet for anything is pure stupidity. In other words, Pure Mudcrush™.
You are wrong on every point. Even Chuk isn't as wrong as you.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's like children fighting over who gets to play in the shit box, or who took the bigger piece of shit from the other kid. All the same, all covered in runny cat shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user