Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Few things i noticed, they don't even mention Star Wars animation and Toy Story 5? Who the hell needs that. More of a case for Frozen 3 if they do a better story than 2 cause it will sell more merchandise than god.
Toy Story 5 is listed on that timeline chart?

For the other stuff, like all the other streaming services, they don't want to release streaming numbers for D+, so they don't have any of the TV shows listed? It's probably difficult to put "profit" numbers on streaming in general too?

Malakriss

Kennedy's latest

This is why they are only 2.9x investment and not 6.0x or higher

• 3Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Let me guess. As a young girl, she showed signs of the force. But a sexist man wouldn't let her train. So she was taken in by a sith and vows to hunt down all Jedi in revenge

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I admit I'm maybe a little too excited for the youtube reviews trashing it for months.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Kennedy's latest

This is why they are only 2.9x investment and not 6.0x or higher

how did she get the job?

oh
4d26d67675d83ca343202fa7ea3363cb.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey if I wanted to show someone a high quality, original non special edition version of the OT, what’s generally agreed on to be the best version or even online edit?

• 1Like

Malakriss

So nice of them to include the date in the screenshot so it makes sense after the day is long past.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
funny thing is, its entirely possible they would have her replace Iger.

After Chapek they're really scraping the bottom. Then Iger was exposed as nothing more than riding a wave during a height of Disney success.

Kennedy can't do any worse.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
After Chapek they're really scraping the bottom. Then Iger was exposed as nothing more than riding a wave during a height of Disney success.

Kennedy can't do any worse.

don't say that. don't ever say that.

• 1Like