Izo

Tranny Chaser
1658811491644.jpeg

MORE PONCHOS!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I thought the game was neat but wasn’t interested enough to finish it. All of the cosmetic crap was boring as fuck to me.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
first one definitely wasn't a perfect game by any stretch, but i enjoyed it enough. i wish it was less souls-like and something closer to ghost of tsushima, combat-wise. i also don't like cal kestis, or rather the actor. the likeness they use of him just accentuates his underbite and he's not a strong enough voice actor to keep me invested in his dialogue. he has a habit of slightly slurring his words together.

all that being said i'm looking forward to this one just because they seem to have been given a good amount of slack on their leash to play with star wars lore, so i'm interested in seeing where they go with it.

and yes, the super lame cosmetics did more harm than good. personalizing your lightsaber is cool in concept but outside of the blade color, you never really see your customizations. the ponchos are a joke... i mean, sure throw in a couple outfits with ponchos, obi-wan looks good enough in one... but don't tell us about all the different customizations you put in game for us to find only for them to be pink ponchos and recolors on our stupid ship we barely ever see.

• 1Solidarity

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Fuck I hate looking at that guy's stupid face.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I want a Jedi Knight game. JFO was close but... just too puzzle like. I couldn't get through the first level after the tutorial with all the dumb grass/rock platforms before losing interest.

• 1Solidarity

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
They chose the ugliest people on Earth for the first game. Hopefully the second has some normal people?

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I liked the first one, wasn't the greatest gameplay or level design both wasn't really bad either in my opinion. I enjoyed it well enough.

What it did very well though was create a very good Star Wars experience. I really liked the story and it had some pretty awesome set piece.

So I'm looking forward to this a lot.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They chose the ugliest people on Earth for the first game. Hopefully the second has some normal people?

Lol no shit - those people were awful.

But aside from that, hopefully they have a reason to care about any itemization? That would be nice.

I finished the 1st one - 7/10. Probably that high because we have been conditioned with some SHIT TIER Star Wars games, Shows, Movies from Disney so even the only and fattest girl in the bar is hot after 8 beers. But they really need to work on power differentials throughout the game, basic concepts of itemization, etc. Cosmetics in a single player game - heh, whatever... but even then have some creativity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
lol
www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Collection-3-75-Inch-Scale/dp/B09H1R6Q2W

i enjoyed the first one, as said the collectibles were stupid needed more lore shit instead of dumbass saber/poncho crap but it was a fun semi open world rpg game that didn't go on too long. I think I finished the main story in like 12 hours and years later went back and 100%'d the game over another 10 hours. If the second game is better I'll play it. Third sister was a cool villain and way better than the dumb one we got in Obi Wan TV.

Felt on the same tier as the Guardians of the Galaxy game or Prey or Dishonored, not the best game of its type but not crazy long and interesting and immersive enough to enjoy while playing. I'll definitely give the second game a fair shot, although its a bit of a knock against paying full price given how it was basically free a year or so after release (gamepass then PS+ then free on various services).

• 1Solidarity

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
The actor is definitely a blemish on the game as well - especially if you’ve watched Shameless.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
guess a book is coming out giving cals adventures between game 1 & 2

wonder when they make a tv show or movie, seems like the obvious next move

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be down for that, they need to get off the Skywalker dick, and really grow into how massive and full of possible the IP can be.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
What are you talking about?
Was commenting on Spronk musing about when they would make this into a tv show/movie. Essentially just want to see more stuff that isn't focused on Anakin and his lineage. Would honestly really like seeing them pick a different time period to flesh out.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
guess a book is coming out giving cals adventures between game 1 & 2

wonder when they make a tv show or movie, seems like the obvious next move
This is written by Sam Maggs. Stay the fuck away from this book.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Actually. Fuck. Over 30 right? 1991ish? To 1994?

motherfucker. Where’s my glasses?

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users