Star Wars Rebels

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Arise!

So buzz going around is that after the flop that is Resistance and the upcoming season of Clone Wars that the next series is the continuation of the Rebels storyline. Ahsoka and Sabine on their search for Ezra. Only thing is that even though Filoni is to be involved he may not be the show runner due to other commitments. I am sure that he will still have a hold over the show though. He's been very protective of his characters and Ahsoka in particular.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kind of a tall order to come up with a compelling story no larger backdrop. Although if I had to guess, Filoni reads this forum and will dedicate a portion of every episode to Sabine being depressed about the purge just to spite me.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kind of a tall order to come up with a compelling story no larger backdrop. Although if I had to guess, Filoni reads this forum and will dedicate a portion of every episode to Sabine being depressed about the purge just to spite me.

I thing Ezra is probably in unexplored space. It would be a good way to expand the Universe. They will still have Thrawn and his leftovers to deal with and most likely some Yuuzhan Vong type enemy.

We could also possibly get more Mandalore info with the new Clone Wars season.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thing Ezra is probably in unexplored space. It would be a good way to expand the Universe. They will still have Thrawn and his leftovers to deal with and most likely some Yuuzhan Vong type enemy.

We could also possibly get more Mandalore info with the new Clone Wars season.

Or both Ezra and Thrawn suffocated almost instantly because they weren't wearing oxygen masks?

Fadaar

That guy

oooooor show the purge itself, though i would rather see it live action in the mandalorian

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
oooooor show the purge itself, though i would rather see it live action in the mandalorian

Yeah I am sure that the Purge is gonna be taken care of lore wise in Mandalorian. Although the Siege of Mandalore will be shown in the next Clone Wars season. Which is Ahsoka going after Maul and then the Empire taking Mandalore which leads into the Rebels stories with Sabine.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Just finished my first full rewatch through this. 3rd and 4th season are just absolutely fucking awesome. Still can't believe they gave Ezra such a fantastic arc. Everything I remember being great about this series was somehow better this time. But the helicopter lightsabers were still just as bad. So hyped for what they might do with Ahsoka and hopefully Sabine moving forward. It clearly lays their search for Ezra right in the Mandalorian timeline.