Star Wars Rebels

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Looks like its going to be a great finish for the series. Crazy how good this became after the first few kind of kiddy episodes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is all going to end very tragically. I have a feeling it will make Rogue One look like a sweet sixteen party even knowing that Hera and Chopper make it through at least Endor.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Its back, and its incredibly good, and is pulling no punches. I had to take a lap around the neighborhood after the first episode to get a hold of myself. Thanks cartoon Star Wars! I wish all my SW friends watched this show.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Wow...
the white title screen was very effective, plus the hug from Zeb and the hand from Chopper...

Damn allergies making my eyes all red.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some small details you can pick up
- Kanan's meditation vision has lines from the future, so he had a good idea of what was going to happen and ensured the factory would be damaged at the end
- Kanan gains his sight back at the end, but his eyes are now blue instead of green. The wolf who calls himself Dume later also has blue eyes.
- The fists on the tablet correspond to this Clone Wars reference: https://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Star-Wars-Rebels-Mortis-01192018.jpg
- Tarkin supporting Thrawn's TIE Defender project and being so spiteful toward Krennec is given more context. Ironically, if they had gone with superior fighters and not superweapons they would have likely defeated the rebellion entirely.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
glad you posted that tidbit about the fists, I couldn't place that one

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
FUCK!

Why can't they have this Writing Staff write the movies?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Ahsoka Lives

So as predicted the Mortis Gods were key to a lot of what has been going on with Ahsoka and there's a heck of a lot more going on with the Force than we ever really knew about... The fact that we hear not only voices from the series and the prequels but from Rogue One, the Original Trilogy and even the Force Awakens is pretty freaking huge. I actually had to pause the show live and go back when I heard Rey and Poe.

I have a feeling next week's finale is going to be completely unhinged.

Listening to the Rebels Recon -- I did not know that George had created the Mortis Gods

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff
If the rumors are true and a Filoni-led series set after The Last Jedi showing the resurgence of the Resistance could easily change a whole heck of a lot of things for the better .

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
so then the question is,
where has she been for the last however many months since that fight? Still in the temple? Also, the subtlety of her arm injury being caused when she was with Ezra instead of during her fight with Vader was awesome, since she was holding that arm at the end of season 2 as she walked down those stairs. Love the attention to detail.

• 1Solidarity