Star Wars : Rogue One

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Anyone grab the pictures that were posted by Donnie Yen today before they got yanked down today?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Anyone grab the pictures that were posted by Donnie Yen today before they got yanked down today?
I read that and a buddy of mine had sent me a link to that picture like 10 mins ago, so I clicked the link again to grab it and post it here and it's gone haha. Disney must have hired a thousand people to hunt for this shit all over I swear.

Anyway, it was just a picture of three helmets from Rogue One...what looked like a regular Stormtrooper helmet, some sort of tan-colored helmet that reminded me of a scout trooper but was probably intended for desert camo gear, and a very weird black helmet that looked like a mix of a shadow trooper and an old school cylon centurion.

EDIT : Nevermind, found it.

rrr_img_107305.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Nice, love the commando looking one. Thanks and plus nets for you

Xevy

Log Wizard
Is that a Deathstar (a la Wedge Antilles) painted on the top of the sand colored helm? New Republic Commandos?!?! WRAITH SQUADRON?!?!? (obviously not the actual characters, but a story similar would be cool)

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Wouldn't really make sense for a pre-ANH helmet to feature a Death Star logo considering no one has seen the Death Star yet at that point in time.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Rogue One takes place chronologically before we would have ever seen a Tie pilot, but not by much. Gotta be something else.
Doesn't mean that's not what it's an evolution of. Don't forget prequel technology looked much newer too.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Rogue One takes place chronologically before we would have ever seen a Tie pilot, but not by much. Gotta be something else.
Doesn't mean that's not what it's an evolution of. Don't forget prequel technology looked much newer too.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Am I missing something? I see one pic there and it's a lower res version of the one we've had for a month.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
If you follow the links eventually you get to 13 photos in a TMZ slideshow. I got through 5 photos of the same crashed craft before it crashed my phone browser.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
This might be the same camera phone video that was posted earlier in the thread but the link doesn't work for anymore:

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It will probably be the least Star Wars like of the movies so far. No jedi. Focused on espionage and Rebel special forces. Insertion and extraction from enemy territory. It going to be very different from anything so far and I expect a lot of current fans may not care for it. Personally I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see the IP expand out from it's current footprint while still giving us regular features in the existing mold.