Star Wars: The Bad Batch

spronk

FPS noob
i find the visuals amazing and its really just top tier animation, but man the story is so boring. the entire season is omega sad, getting captured, sent to tantis, escaping, rinse and repeat. The season is just trying to explain the stupidest line in Star Wars, "Somehow Palpatine returned."

You can guess whats gonna happen. Tantis will get blown the fuck up by the bad batch, everyone will escape but some will die in the attempt, the chief scientist will live, and the stinger will be him hovering over Grogu (Baby Yoda) saying they have finally found the key to m-count replication.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finale was excellent. Bummed to see this show end. Its been so good and really hit another level on season 3.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i'll hand it to the animation team

it looked beautiful, that shot in the rain as Hemlock and Omega are staggering to their escape ship looked like Unreal Engine 5 with RTX on. Amazing visuals but the story was extremely basic. I expected way more. Evil clones were lame and jobbed after one fight, not sure if they tie into the Knights of Ren somehow and who cares anyways. Thought when they showed the clone tanks we might see fucked up prototype Snoke with a saber crawl out but nope, just more stuff we've seen all season.

Technical marvel of a show, especially the last season, but story and characters were really weak. The show never, ever came close to the highs of Clone Wars or Rebels. In five years I won't remember a single thing about this show.

didn't know but one guy does all the clone force voices, thats cool