Star Wars: The Bad Batch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was told scorch was in The Outpost and I don't see him. Did anyone else see where he showed up?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What a bummer of a last episode. At least we know there will be a season 3.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Well, that was a very Empire Strikes Back ending to that season. The Batch got their asses handed to them bigtime. Hope there isn't a super long break in between seasons. Great day of SW tv today though wow.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
i'm glad they are at least getting a third season to wrap everything up, this felt even worse than Andor in terms of "no one really watched". I wonder if they will pull anyone out into live action, outside Omega seems unlikely.

kinda sad to think about that by the time ANH and Mando roll around clones and bad batch and camino are all long, long forgotten by everyone. Boba Fett is one of the last to remember any of it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i'm glad they are at least getting a third season to wrap everything up, this felt even worse than Andor in terms of "no one really watched". I wonder if they will pull anyone out into live action, outside Omega seems unlikely.

kinda sad to think about that by the time ANH and Mando roll around clones and bad batch and camino are all long, long forgotten by everyone. Boba Fett is one of the last to remember any of it.
Well very few even knew about Kamino.

Cybsled

Best part of Bad Batch is it really does a decent job of showing the gradual change that leads to the Empire we know about - the senate still exists, clones are still being used although less and less, and Imperial presence is very slowly starting to creep outwards (which Andor also showed)

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of the few things I liked about EU was in some of the very later 9 book series, Fett plays a pretty integral role at times and more gets discussed about the cloning, Kamino, etc.

• 2Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Really interested to see how Ventress is still around. They say they are sticking to the Dark Disciple story so she should be dead. Probably going to dive a little more into Nightsister rez magic here like they did in Ahsoka.
Looks like it’s going to be a fun season.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
15 eps, ends May 1. Multiple weeks have more than one episode. Ends curiously close to May 4th....

• 1I Came
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I believe the episodes come out 3am ET, that's the one thing i like about Amazon they do it at meaningful times the night before*

edit: First two episodes have great atmosphere but the plot progress is slow, third episode obviously picks up and gets a bit further than expected.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Really good start. Tone is really serious in ep 1 and 3, you can see where this is going to tie everything we've seen so far in the entire franchise together a lot. Ep 1 felt like it was in the same vein as an Andor episode. Really tight and very serious tonally

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Really good start. Tone is really serious in ep 1 and 3, you can see where this is going to tie everything we've seen so far in the entire franchise together a lot. Ep 1 felt like it was in the same vein as an Andor episode. Really tight and very serious tonally
Haven't watched yet but if it's anything like Clone Wars final season it'll pull no punches and be some of the best SW we've ever gotten.