Star Wars: The Bad Batch

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Haven't watched yet but if it's anything like Clone Wars final season it'll pull no punches and be some of the best SW we've ever gotten.
Bad batch has been great so far. How this dude. Makes this and that garbage asohka makes no sense

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's been a long ass time but just from that clip the CGI looks like a big upgrade

Fadaar

That guy
Bad batch has been great so far. How this dude. Makes this and that garbage asohka makes no sense

Dee Bradley Baker also deserves some kind of lifetime achievement award for carrying the entire SW animated universe on his back for 15+ years

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
if you haven't watched i'd really recommend waiting till the full season drops, i kinda wish i did

i binged a bit through the past week and while the animation is awesome, I really love some of the shots and visuals are great (although I wish they'd do more day stuff instead of so much night) I find the plot and pacing really slow. It feels like 2 episodes of story have been stretched out to 7 episodes.

I really do not give a single fuck about Project Necromancer or how the Emperor Got His M-Count Back or any of that shit. Because none of it matters. I already know the project turns him into a zombie Palpatine who barely functions and his only real hope is taking over Rey and becoming a chick with a dick. Whatevers going on with clones and Omega doesn't matter really, I'm sure the scientist will figure out a way to clone palp and merge him with omegas DNA but the BB will sacrifice themselves to blow it all up. Rinse and repeat with Baby Yoda. You gotta let it go Dave FIloni, the sequel trilogy SUCKS and trying to retcon sense into it with cartoons is just a losing idea.

I do like all the Rex and clone troopers stuff and wish they'd go harder into that than the Omega storyline. Not sure I really care about the super secret shadow clone trooper program, feels like thats been done a million times. Hell, I'd rather see the story of who Palpatine fucked to make Rey's dad lol THATS RIGHT PALPATINE HAD SEX ITS CANON

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Man, I hope that Ventress comes back for more than just that episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Great to see Ventress back, and definitely continuing to develop as a character. Wouldn't be surprised to see her in this series as the backdoor pilot for the next animated show.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Great to see Ventress back, and definitely continuing to develop as a character. Wouldn't be surprised to see her in this series as the backdoor pilot for the next animated show.
Rumor is it well be Rex, Wolfe, Echo, and Gregor finishing up the clone story.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
I do wonder if we definitely can now say Omega is not jedi material, just so happens her cells can carry midichlorians like she's O-type blood but for m-count, a universal Force donor.

fuck i hate typing that shit out, fuck george lucas for putting midis in the prequels the whole idea is shit and having an entire season of bad batch dedicated to trying and make sense of "Somehow, Palpatine has returned" and midichlorians really sucks lol. I hope Filoni got it out of his system and we don't have to deal with any of this shit again in Ahsoka, Mando, etc.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I do wonder if we definitely can now say Omega is not jedi material, just so happens her cells can carry midichlorians like she's O-type blood but for m-count, a universal Force donor.

fuck i hate typing that shit out, fuck george lucas for putting midis in the prequels the whole idea is shit and having an entire season of bad batch dedicated to trying and make sense of "Somehow, Palpatine has returned" and midichlorians really sucks lol. I hope Filoni got it out of his system and we don't have to deal with any of this shit again in Ahsoka, Mando, etc.
Can we just flush asoka? That show can eat my dirty hairy asshole

• 1Dislike

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I don't think they were ever planning to make her Jedi. Just that something about her being a clone and having an M-count at all made her perfect for their experiment on Tantiss. The Omega character is way too emotional and attached to the rest of Bad Batch.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Should of just called it M-count like they did in the show lol

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Entire season has been really good but episode 13 was excellent. The entire Omega part of the ep was pure Andor quality and the Batch part of the ep was so tense. This show is overdelivering this season.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have a feeling at least another character is gonna die before the end of the season. I think Crosshair may bite it. Most likely by sacrificing himself to save Omega.