Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
3.22 star(s) Rating: 3.22/5 9 Votes
Title: Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

Cast: Dee Bradley Baker, Ming-Na Wen

Overview: Follow the elite and experimental Clones of the Bad Batch as they find their way in a rapidly changing galaxy in the aftermath of the Clone Wars.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Nice, just officially finished watching through all of rebels last night. Hope this comes out soon and doesnt suck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nice, just officially finished watching through all of rebels last night. Hope this comes out soon and doesnt suck.
Well 2 out of 3 so far. Resistance has been the only piece of shit.

• 1Solidarity

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Thought that was Cad Bane at 0:53 but on further review it's not, bummer. Anyway, looks good!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this is essentially a continuation of The Clone Wars. Will be interesting seeing what side they fall on, since I seem to recall it was implied the bad batchers weren't chipped like the rest of the clones. Will be interesting to see a young Fennic Shand and I expect an Ahsoka appearance at the very least at some point.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this is essentially a continuation of The Clone Wars. Will be interesting seeing what side they fall on, since I seem to recall it was implied the bad batchers weren't chipped like the rest of the clones. Will be interesting to see a young Fennic Shand and I expect an Ahsoka appearance at the very least at some point.

I'm really hoping it follows what skiratas boys did in the clone trooper novels. They moved back to mandalore and wanted the empire to leave them the fuck alone.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Isnt the Kathleen Kenedy Klan in charge of this show? If so, hard pass. She just wants to destroy anything Filoni and Favreau create anyhow.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I havent watched any of the animated shows yet. But I am looking forward to this.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
More clone wars, with about as copy pasted as a trailer can get, meant to rape nostalgia and prop up a shit corp full of sjws.

I won't even steal this shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They're clones that didn't turn out perfect like the standard clone troopers (hence a bad batch of clones).

That's just what the patriarchy wants you to think. The Bad Batch moniker is due to them all identifying as women, and the show is actually about fighting the Sith Patriarchy that is trying to suppress trans rights.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is a favreau / filloni production. Looking forward to it.

Fuck their names are hard to spell. I'm going to call them Jon and Dave from now on. It's a Jon and Dave project.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

This is a favreau / filloni production. Looking forward to it.

Fuck their names are hard to spell. I'm going to call them Jon and Dave from now on. It's a Jon and Dave project.

Right, not sure where this Kathleen Kennedy rumor started and caused the knee jerk dorks on the forum to review bomb it already lol

TV show information provided by The Movie Database