Star Wars: The Clone Wars

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was kinda wondering if the bad batch would be back. I expected to see them at the end disobeying order 66. The whole first arc of episodes was just filler.

Apparently it was like a pilot as they seem to be making a Bad Batch show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Crazy how Im more attached to the three droids that helped Ahsoka than any character from the sequels. Kathleen Kennedy should be ashamed

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Finally got a chance to watch the last season. It was incredibly good and like couchy i keenly felt the attachment I developed to all the characters. I didnt think i could hate the people responsible for the latest movie trilogy any more than I did but I hate those rat faced fucks even more so now then before.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This wasn't the series I would have hoped for, but as a positive it will leave open the strong possibility of more Ahsoka and Rex action, and keeps it in the era where we could see them incorporate the Dark Disciple storyline. Could even see some stories involving them helping the few surviving Jedi escape from the Empire and inquisitors.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
The Bad Batch didn't do it for me, really. The Ahsoka parts of the last season were more interesting, even those with the annoying sisters.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Plot arcs are far more engaging than random battlefield of the week. If the Bad Batch doesn't exist past the prequel era then why are they the focus of a series. "oh they have tie-ins to other people" .. so why aren't the series about THOSE people.

I expect their stories to be book level, not show level.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
rewatched Siege of Mandalore for the 4th time tonight for some reason. Holy crap its possibly better than I remember it. Peak Star Wars. Ahsoka rules.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Just did another rewatch of the final 4 episodes. Best Star Wars ever and my opinion is not likely to change, Fucking awesome on every level.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users