Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Gavinmad Gavinmad I'm not sure how I missed out on this now. I thought I was in on all the new canon Marvel SW stuff from the get go. I must have misread some things about this along the way. I stand corrected on the publishing. Pretty good read and definitely caps off a few loose threads heading into the last 4 eps of Clone Wars.

Fadaar

That guy
Everything in this season was written and planned years ago, it just didn't get made. Wish they had made some changes and fleshed the war arc out a bit instead of focusing on the filler sideplots.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Part of what makes Clone Wars so good is the anthology nature of the stories which vary in scope and tone.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Totally missed the Kanan cameo in the last episode. He's in the narrated intro part at the beginning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
The animation has gotten so good, especially things like the lighting from shadows/lightsabers etc. Great episode, excited to see Order 66 next one.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Totally missed that Ray Park came back to do the mocap for the Ahsoka/Maul fight scene.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was thinking.. It would be pretty cool if the Rook Kast character, that is with Saxon, ended up being the Armorer from the Mandalorian

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Rumor is the armorer already showed up in the last ep of the middle arc. 3 mandos, and one of them that spoke sounded a ton like the armorer and wasn't credited at the end.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Ahsoka's character arc throughout Clone Wars and Rebels is probably the best written arc of any character in the entire franchise. It is going to be great to see how she reacts to Order 66 and how that sets her up to fully take on the role of orchestrating early Rebel cels.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
next 2 eps are going to be great but a real kick in the gut

Ahsoka's character arc throughout Clone Wars and Rebels is probably the best written arc of any character in the entire franchise. It is going to be great to see how she reacts to Order 66 and how that sets her up to fully take on the role of orchestrating early Rebel cels.

did she ever have any interaction with Bail Organa? he always seems to be the catalyst for all the future rebels

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Another good episode. The tension/anticipation of the turn is real.

• 1Like

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Tension in this episode was great, I was really shocked with the beheadings, amputations and general badassery of Maul especialy on Disney, I mean that is what Sith/Jedi should always be like, who needs a lightsaber?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Come a long way from a kid's show. The music in the first 10 minutes had that eerie Blade Runneresque feeling. Most of the last episode will be the escape but we'll get some epilogue and lead-out moments

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This show demonstrates what this IP can be in the right hands. The series evolved over the years to become mostly about Ahsoka and Rex(and the clones) and their respective journey.

Themlast few episodes have be spectacular in my opinion, and this one about order 66 was great. The animation has evolve so much since the show started years ago, Ahsoka fighting was just awesome and so fluid, we never had it this good. I love how they integrated this with the events of Revenge of the Sith happening in parallel.

The prequels while not great movies are so enhanced by this series putting so many things into perspective and giving everything context.

I’m not sure where Star Wars is going to go from here. This is going to be a tough act to follow.

• 1Like

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
This show demonstrates what this IP can be in the right hands. The series evolved over the years to become mostly about Ahsoka and Rex(and the clones) and their respective journey.

Themlast few episodes have be spectacular in my opinion, and this one about order 66 was great. The animation has evolve so much since the show started years ago, Ahsoka fighting was just awesome and so fluid, we never had it this good. I love how they integrated this with the events of Revenge of the Sith happening in parallel.

The prequels while not great movies are so enhanced by this series putting so many things into perspective and giving everything context.

I’m not sure where Star Wars is going to go from here. This is going to be a tough act to follow.

I'd love to see a supercut of the last 4 episodes and Revenge of the Sith mixed together.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users