Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
3. why is Harrison fords head so prominent?.
It's even more prominent in the wide angle version.

1479671530024669736.png

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
And his character is probably the dad of two of the other most prominent characters on the poster.. So yeah he's important.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And his agent probably negotiated that shit like crazy.

I'm no expert on graphic arts, but personally my eyes are more drawn to Finn and Rey first anyway.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm starting to think they are trolling us with that Death Starish graphic. That is probably a new Star Destroyer superimposed over a moon.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Not to sound like a white male cis shitlord, but are the main 2 characters really gonna be a woman and a black guy? This screams PC cash-in to me like the female Ghostbusters movie.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm a bit nervous now that the central plot appears to involve a giant deathstar-ish thing again. Not prequels nervous but maybe this is only going to be Trek 2009 style 'refreshing' but not 'trend setting'.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not to sound like a white male cis shitlord, but are the main 2 characters really gonna be a woman and a black guy? This screams PC cash-in to me like the female Ghostbusters movie.
As long as the characters are good IDGAF, turning established characters into something else like the Boba Fett rumor is fuckery of the highest order.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That shot with Poe touching Finn's shouder as he's exiting the X-wing just seemsSOAbrams to me. IDK the film making terms, just the rotating camera movement and all the activity around them seems very JJ.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
This sucks. For fucks sake poster making is dead/incompetent.

1. lensflare.
2.is the staff/sword tangent intentional? that I even have to ask, is bad.
3. why is Harrison fords head so prominent? Dead center, high contrast, large size, mostclear/least obfuscated by lighting effects. Is Han solo the main character?
4. Sizing is all wrong. Biggest to smallest, top to bottom. Scale is off. Troopers need to be bigger. mid chars slide down a bit, so 3 bg chars seem larger and more of the focus.
5. odd angles of the swords.
6. colors. red saber, orange sun/staff, blue saber, green blaster fire. that green shouldnt be there. Red saber should have been color adjusted to be more orange as well.
7. looks like someone vomited rainbow confetti and characters on the poster.
Holy fucking shit. Are you for real?

aTdgUpLX.jpg

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
OMFG!!! LOOK AT ALL THIS LENS FLAIR! JJ MUST HAVE GONE BACK IN TIME AND ADDED IT IN!! THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!

latest

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The only thing I didn't like about that poster was no Luke. Luke is my favorite character, I was hoping to see some focus on him in this movie, but with him missing from the poster, 26726 new characters, and the previous rumors it looks like he may only play a very minor part.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm OK with it as long as it's near the end and all hope is lost and then he shows up and murderates tons of Imperials.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I hope Luke is either the new Emperor or a Sith or is a total fucking badass with the wisdom of Yoda and Obi-Wan and fucks some shit up.