Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
Anyone else here see the original footage of Star Wars before James Earl Jones' voice was dubbed in? It's really odd. Darth Vader with a British accent.
Yes, it came off like a Monty Python skit. I imagine some of the people on set were getting pretty nervous at that point, wondering what the hell they were making.

It's pretty remarkable to watch the documentary where that Vader footage came from and to see just how much of a disaster the movie looked like it was going to be right up until the very end, when it miraculously all came together.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
.It's pretty remarkable to watch the documentary where that Vader footage came from and to see just how much of a disaster the movie looked like it was going to be right up until the very end, when it miraculously all came together.
The documentary about the making of Jaws painted the exact same picture of that movie. It came very close to being scrapped before it was done. What a damn shame that would have been.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yes, it came off like a Monty Python skit. I imagine some of the people on set were getting pretty nervous at that point, wondering what the hell they were making.

It's pretty remarkable to watch the documentary where that Vader footage came from and to see just how much of a disaster the movie looked like it was going to be right up until the very end, when it miraculously all came together.

Caliane

To be fair, thats raw audio... Final would have been remastered, and put through a synth for that tinny robot voice.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
"So you're David Prowse? What is it you're best known for again?"

"I was theoriginalDarth Vader"

"Oh ... I thought that was the black dude from that Conan movie?"

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Great clip, really makes you appreciate JEJ even more if that is possible. I love the fact that this character is so bad ass it takes two actors to preform, and a 3rd to destroy.