Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, every showing from Thursday through Sunday, except perhaps for the 5:30 am Friday morning one, is already sold out at the IMAX here in Sacramento. Fuck!
This sucks was hoping to get either imax or studio grill but looks like I'm waiting

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I did when I was 8 and knew we were going to Disneyland the next day. Fuck, hurry up football.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Was tired of fucking with the navy pier Imax timing out so just picked up Friday night tics at AMC on Michigan Ave. Assigned leather reclining seats, alcohol from bar, free happy endings,... good times.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hope one of you fine gentlemen will post the trailer on here shortly after it appears during halftime. I watch ESPN streaming through my XBone and it cuts out commercials. Nets (and possibly bewbs) will be given as thanks.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hope one of you fine gentlemen will post the trailer on here shortly after it appears during halftime. I watch ESPN streaming through my XBone and it cuts out commercials. Nets(and possibly bewbs) will be given as thanks.
hey...it's a promise, don't break it

Column_sl

shitlord
Before you nerds nitpick the fuck out of another trailer, this looks like it's finally going to be good after 16 years of Lucas crap.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5LiolET.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It could still be uber bad, but the action/starship shit at least looked well done, not full of a million CGI micromachines where you can't see shit going on through the sensory overload.

Overall, badass trailer, but then again lots of shit movies have had badass trailers.