Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I actually thought the opening scene from Sith was amazingly well done (I think it was Sith... the space fight over Coruscant). It got dumb with all the little droids landing on the wings and stuff, but looking down onto the planet with all the different layers of destroyers and fighters gave a great sense of scale. I even got a bit of vertigo in the theatre
I liked this scene too, gave depth to a space battle that in most Movies usually end up getting fought on 2D planes. Would be really cool to see some battles make full use of 3D space and have ships coming in at perpendicular angles and from above/below screen, instead of looking like a naval battle where ships sit across and shoot.

koljec_sl

shitlord
I liked this scene too, gave depth to a space battle that in most Movies usually end up getting fought on 2D planes. Would be really cool to see some battles make full use of 3D space and have ships coming in at perpendicular angles and from above/below screen, instead of looking like a naval battle where ships sit across and shoot.
That's what made the Super Star Destroyer crash in RotJ so cool at the time. That and it was a pretty literal dagger in the Empire's heart.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i cannot wait for the movie, gonna have a movie marathon saturday the 26th before we see the movie on the 27 (i was lazy and said-not opening weekend+ i delayed getting the tickets)

on the 27th we are going to the showcase superlux theatre @ chestnut hill (5 @28 dollars each) and have dinner in the theatre- the food is prepared by the restaurant Davio's -but a "limited" menu (https://www.showcasecinemas.com/site...uxMenu1510.pdf)

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I thought it might be the next iteration of Spiderman. You know, the genderqueer pedophile FtM-trans eskimo.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
q6XzwCz.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well just having witnessed that poster, I think I've seen the majority of the movie. 10/10 would view again.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Decided to go pretty much dark tonight. Some stuff popped online today that appears to be legit full movie spoilers, i managed to willpower up and click it shut before ruining much more than act 1. TV commercials and interviews will remain safe I am sure but things online today changed. Beware my brethren.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
For anyone in Boston or near the greater New England area the Showcase Cinema in Revere MA has added 4D showtimes which still have many seats available for the 18th.

For those unaware 4D is the thing where the seat tilts and bucks along with wind / mist blowing at you etc. Saw The Martian at this place and it was pretty darn cool.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
For anyone in Boston or near the greater New England area the Showcase Cinema in Revere MA has added 4D showtimes which still have many seats available for the 18th.

For those unaware 4D is the thing where the seat tilts and bucks along with wind / mist blowing at you etc. Saw The Martian at this place and it was pretty darn cool.
that sounds pretty awesome too bad assachusets is a 2000 mile drive one way , which is not so bad compared with having to go to the inlaws in assachusets

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I wonder if there is a 4d theatre with Star Wars here in Texas somewhere. I know Moody Gardens in Galveston has one but no planned showings for Star Wars.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if there is a 4d theatre with Star Wars here in Texas somewhere. I know Moody Gardens in Galveston has one but no planned showings for Star Wars.
Are you cute? If so, I'll come sit in front of you and spit on you periodically.

What flavor mouth wash you want me to use that week?