Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Caliane

cause starwars.

and honestly, Galaxies are pretty flat, relatively speaking.

g4ySesF.jpg

The actual Milky Way, we live in.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
"rank and file"
So you don't think she started out as a trooper? Did she just fuck her way to the captain spot? First Order affirmative action hire, and they stuck her with a really high rank so she wouldn't get in trouble?

Too many things wrong with that. It was interesting until they had to start getting plot points wrong to make them fit.

I think we have to assume Starkiller was mobile. only way to explain the eating suns thing.
Possible. But it's also possible that snoke knew he'd only need 2 shots. Either because he forsaw it's destruction and whatever is coming next, or because he figured wiping out the resistance and the government that supported them would be enough for his regular forces to finish the job.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So you don't think she started out as a trooper? Did she just fuck her way to the captain spot? First Order affirmative action hire, and they stuck her with a really high rank so she wouldn't get in trouble?
It's neither here nor there. She's a singular character. So is Finn for that matter. They're going to be readily conspicuous by their differences. The female trooper was the first time we've seen a run of the mill stormtrooper distinguishable by something other than their gear. That's the only reason I remarked on it.

And I don't assume that Phasma attained her status by grinding it out through the ranks. We know nothing of her history.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
At any rate, the main point was that the new books have female rank and file troopers.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think the one with Poe is the best. Used a perfect frame of moe bullying calvin.

and yeah it's kind of pathetic how hard Keg is trying, especially since I actually agree with many of his criticisms of the movie.

Caliane

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'm honestly perplexed about what is amazing about a couple of cartoons drawn with Star Wars characters. if you think that's cool, you should try looking into these pro wrestlers drawn in South Park fashion from back in 1998:

rrr_img_122434.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Except Calvin & Hobbes is a priceless piece of pop culture. Wrestling is something only faggots like you watch.