Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

khorum

Murder Apologist
It's weird, I loved the movie the three times I saw it in theaters, but the first two acts definitely dragged watching it at home. I've noticed this with Interstellar and Mad Max too...it's almost as if I'm more impatient, inattentive when watching movies in my dope-ass home-theater setup.

I still think it wrapped it pretty well, but it's like it paced a little differently watching it at home almost.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I don't mean to suggest that I am about to shoot up a school lol.

I think Kylo is meant to portray a disturbed youth something like Harris and Klebold.

I take his personality here because I liked his voice, nothing more.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Hey Fen, good job! great job! Hoho! wow! you did that well! you're getting good at this! good boy! wowo! you're doing stuff that we're doing together!

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
I agree. Everything was so safe and unoriginal. The only "risk" was killing Solo, which was likely only precipitated by Ford's lack of interest in the films or his huge paycheck. And even then, it didn't even feel like it had any weight.
Braking at Light Speed + Death Planet just killed it for me, i waited for the torrent, and even then i regret the 90mins wasted watching it.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
CreateThumbNail.aspx

Royal

So we're a week away from blu-ray day. For those who are gonna buy it, where are you planning on getting it? I'm leaning towards Target right now since their exclusive has a few additional interviews on the bonus disk and I like the packaging a bit more.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I haven't figured it out yet. I was leaning toward the Target one because of the content but word is that is digital content only, so it will be online quick anyways. I think Best Buy has a steelbook one that I am now favoring.

Royal

If by stroke you mean line of coke snorted through a straw, yes. A great many of them.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her mouth just seemed weird in the movie.

Anyway, this British chick is pretty cute. But who is she? She Luke's kid? She's so strong.

I hope she doesn't hook up with this French dude. And not cause he's black or anything, the romance is just so forced and super gay.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Different blu rays for different stores? What fucking stupid shit. Although milking the SW mouthbreathers who will buy all copies makes sense, it's still a shitty practice.

Royal

Different blu rays for different stores? What fucking stupid shit. Although milking the SW mouthbreathers who will buy all copies makes sense, it's still a shitty practice.
I think the Best Buy steelbook is just different packaging. The Target one is the only one I know have that has different content (as well as unique packaging).

Rais

Trakanon Raider
The one from target has the extra stuff from a code to DMA (Disney movie anywhere website). Better off just getting the bitch BB-8 one from Bestbuy since it has the better case.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Well the pre order from Target is for the one with the code. I'm guessing they threw in the code to allow the dvd to roll out in time for whatever magical date. Aka they were behind the ball to put it all on the dvd and target said " hey, give us the code for "our special dvd" for this this nice lump of money".

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just pre-ordered off Amazon like I always do. Free delivery on the day it's released and automatic price matching if it ever dips in price before then. A little annoyed they don't have the 3D bundle, but it didn't sound like the 3D for this movie was that great anyway.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Parts of it were. The aforementioned Star Destroyer coming out of the screen was absolutely epic. Most of the rest of it, I didn't even remember I was watching in 3D. Which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. I couldn't even really tell you if it added to the experience or not, outside of those couple of clearly awesome scenes in space.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Parts of it were. The aforementioned Star Destroyer coming out of the screen was absolutely epic. Most of the rest of it, I didn't even remember I was watching in 3D. Which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. I couldn't even really tell you if it added to the experience or not, outside of those couple of clearly awesome scenes in space.
That's because 3D sucks ass right now.