Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Typical Hollywood dumbfuckery. The guy does a shitty live-action Akira and the suits suddenly crown him the second-coming. Hand him the reigns to two of the biggest movie franchises in history. And they're dumbfounded when he turns out to be an obnoxious man-child and/or overwhelmed 30-year-old director in way over his head.

Look at his IMDB. Chronicle was literally the first thing he ever did. He pulled an M. Night Shyamalangadindong.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
How is it possible for dogs to do $100,000 in damage to a rental house?
I had a puppy when I was a kid. While I was at school and my folks were at work, this small 2 month old puppy managed to tear the carpet in the entire apartment off and roll it in a neat roll in front of the door.. Then the day after that he managed to somehow uproot a plant that was a lot heavier than a puppy, along with its large clump of earth, and somehow dragged it up ON the couch.. So I can totally believe that a pack of small dogs could destroy a house sharknado style.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
fuck up 5k ruggs? 5 k couches, redo carpet im assuming. Sounds pretty stupid

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sounds like the movie studio should have invested in a high school student to come by and take care of the dogs once in awhile.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I hope Plagueis is gungan. That would be a most epic troll.
Not quite a Gungan unfortunately.

rrr_img_96811.jpg

rrr_img_96812.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
According to EU, that's darth plagiues. But the EU doesn't exist anymore, so they can turn him into anything

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Is Darth Plagiues even in the movie? Just seems like rumors and assumptions of who or what Andy Serkis is playing in the movie.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
According to EU, that's darth plagiues. But the EU doesn't exist anymore, so they can turn him into anything
Darth Plagiues: Me-sa feels you-sa anger, you-sa hatred, it make you-sa mondo powerful. Join me-sa and learn da powah of da Dark Side.