Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Is Darth Plagiues even in the movie? Just seems like rumors and assumptions of who or what Andy Serkis is playing in the movie.
Leaks guy basically said it was him if you piece it together. Said it's some one you know of, but never saw. Powerful Sith who's been around a long time. He said he was "dead like Anakin's father was dead in Episode IV". He said his "Darth" name was a spoiler in itself so he didn't give it. It all pretty much leads up to Darth Plagueis.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Leaks guy basically said it was him if you piece it together. Said it's some one you know of, but never saw. Powerful Sith who's been around a long time. He said he was "dead like Anakin's father was dead in Episode IV". He said his "Darth" name was a spoiler in itself so he didn't give it. It all pretty much leads up to Darth Plagueis.
those leaks were debunked, though, werent they?

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is the leak guy from December on reddit? Because yeah he was lying.
Last I saw there was no proof either way. They checked his IP and it was all over the place. Some of the shit he said has appeared though, such as female lead finding Luke's lightsaber, Finn being a Stormtrooper who switches sides. Etc. etc.

Hopefully it's true. His plot lines were pretty good. Maybe JJ should take from them if they are fake. Wouldn't even have to give him credit!

j00t

His character names were off. That and the IP shenanigans were all I needed. He also said a few other technical aspects of the film that were immediately debunked.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
So now there are 2 black people in the galaxy.
Gregar_Typho.jpg

untitled.bmp

Mace_Windu.jpg

lobot.jpg

A few....

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
What's the life span of Wookies?

I mean Chewie is sort of old, but the new images of him, he looks the same age, younger if anything. Because in the prequel trilogy he was there fighting the trade alliance army when order 66 was issued* so therefore an adult, and also some sort of higher ranked officer, so not some raw recruit. And this new film is . . . 50 years later. is it?

* Sidenote: all of this is another of the major flaws in the prequel trilogy. So years later ( New Hope ) when ObiWan and Han are arguing the presence/power of the force and Chewie is right there in the room . . . why doesn't he mention his history fighting alongside a Jedi master. Maybe the war left him with PTSD and he isn't able to talk about it.

j00t

He did talk about it. In empire he has a pretty lengthy monologue about it.

Edit: also, I think wookie's lifespan are about 150 years?

faille

Molten Core Raider
Arguably that plays into the vibe they're going for in Rogue Squadron, with everyone coming to terms with the Jedi being gone and having to rely on themselves. Or on a good blaster.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow that is surprisingly a lot of new details about the plot in the caption with Adam Driver.
Eh, not really, only part newish to me was the snow base? Speaking of which, seems like they just want to keep doing popular sorts of locations? Everyone loved Hoth, so snow base! Desert/Tatooine, we saw something forest or swampy looking in the first shot of the sith, like Dagobah or Endor. Sith also has been shown in a place looking semi like Bespin's carbon freezing area from ESB. The pirate stuff (which is a bigger new detail than the Driver pic to me) seems quite reminiscent of Jabba's palace.

Hopefully shit doesn't gettooderivative. I'm already slightly concerned about the corny Han/Chewy scene being "back home" on the Falcon.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought there was supposed to be a star wars trailer before the age of ultron movie, but I didn't see it. Did I get gypped, or did I mis-remember the trailer news?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Wait ... so the bad guy is the sexual deviant from Girls?

AOCuclL.jpg

logo320130555311317499726.png

I've got no issues with this. He seems like a solid actor IMO.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Is there anything else about this 'First Order'? The caption on the picture is the first time iv heard of it.