Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I thought I saw somewhere Daisy Ridley was Luke's kid. Did anyone else see that or do I just need more sleep?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I thought I saw somewhere Daisy Ridley was Luke's kid. Did anyone else see that or do I just need more sleep?
Yeah, that's the rumor, her brother is also the dark jedi dude with the cross light saber. The other rumor is that the black Jedi is Han Solo's kid from his first marriage, but I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere--hope it isn't true =-/. But it's from this commic.

rrr_img_107555.jpg

Also,[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Jait

Molten Core Raider
This board should be called Derailed.

There's no poster here innocent, but they sure like to get their jimmies rustled when they expect "that one thread" to be different from any other on this board. And for fucks sake, again...Star Wars news...it's everywhere!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Actually it's just fun giving Lithose shit because you can usually get a fucking thesis out of him to let you know you are wrong!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't think this will work...

It didn't. So instead...

rrr_img_107558.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh shit son!

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
I don't think this will work...

It didn't. So instead...

rrr_img_107558.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh shit son!
I think Finn looks pretty badass. I like the lightsaber fight in the snow idea. Looks kind of like fighting in falling cherry blossoms from a Japanese flick to me.
Also, I'm pretty sure he is out classed and about to get his ass kicked.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
My money is on Rey and Kylo Ren being Han and Leia's kids. Whatever marriage Han had in the EU before Leia doesn't exist anymore. I'm pretty certain they are going to go with the Luke went full hermit mode shortly after Endor, so wouldn't have had kids.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
My money is on Rey and Kylo Ren being Han and Leia's kids. Whatever marriage Han had in the EU before Leia doesn't exist anymore. I'm pretty certain they are going to go with the Luke went full hermit mode shortly after Endor, so wouldn't have had kids.
Agreed. I doubt if Luke had kids, they would have a whole wife/family storyline that they just omit and said a wizard did it, my bet is on Leia/Han. Also because Leia is the one who apparently sends Poe to rescue Finn/Daisy.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Sorry to disappoint (actually I'm not sorry at all) but that comic came out in June...2015. It's not EU, it's canon.
Sorry to double disappoint, but the comic later apparently goes on and the chick is just trying to scam them and the whole thing is nullified.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sorry to double disappoint, but the comic later apparently goes on and the chick is just trying to scam them and the whole thing is nullified.
double damn! It did seem like a very Han kind of thing to have a wife you forgot about.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Agreed. I doubt if Luke had kids, they would have a whole wife/family storyline that they just omit and said a wizard did it, my bet is on Leia/Han. Also because Leia is the one who apparently sends Poe to rescue Finn/Daisy.
Yea but then they can do another set of prequels... Sequel prequels!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Vader chokes a bitch pretty long distance in Empire. Not exactly clear how far.
The Executor is listed as 19,000 meters. Admiral was on the bridge, Vader in his med pod.

Granted, that can also be explained by Vader being exceptional.
Good point, I had forgotten about that. You could explain it away in that the video communication helps to "focus" the Jedi/Sith, and without it they would not be able to get a clear grasp (pun not intended) on the individual.