Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
The scenes in attack of the clones where he talks about sand are worse. Actually anytime he is with Padme it's terrible except when he force chokes her.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
That shit....doesn't fit the style, environment or story of the movie...at all
As someone who has largely agreed with the choices made by Lucas, this is one of the few things I disagree with. That scene is just so out of place, it's cringe-worthy. I understand why he did it, and what he was going for, and it still could have been done, but the execution was wrong.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
My nephew chooses the theme for our Halloween costumes every year and wants to do Force Awakens characters this year. So my sister starts looking online, shes fairly SW oblivious, and I tell her the best bet for her is probably Rey. She starts looking for that costume and
multiple places online have it listed as Rey Solo
wonder if something slipped through the cracks

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I think its pretty obvious that is who she is. I mean she even flies the MF in the behind the scenes vid, I can see her inherit it in future movies.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Just trying to shoot holes into my Leia + Lando = Finn theory eh? Goddammit I called it before the guy was even cast!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yeah it's super obvious who the parents of both kylo and Rey are. Luke can't have kids due to Jedi code, and Leia is the only other force sensitive.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I thought so too, but there's been a lot of back and forth about it. Was just interesting seeing potential confirmation on Halloween costumes of all things.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Luke wasn't exactly 100% on Jedi protocol.
In the movies he was pretty good. The EU is another story, but from what we see that is cannon, he wasn't out there banging twi'leks or anything once he became full jedi.

I really NEED to see a fully badass Luke Skywalker in this movie with super force powers, even in RoTJ you didnt get to see much of him besides his lightsaber fight, I'd love to see him just rape some shit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I have a feeling after ROTJ he went through some heavy shit (downed the Empire, basically killed your own dad) and tried to go civilian and then realized he couldn't for the good of the universe or what not. During that time I imagine he banged some space chicks.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Why the fuck would they want Hayden Christensen to play Darth Vader? All they need is a tall guy in a suit and a black dude with a deep voice to do the voice-over (I'm assuming James Earl Jones is too old to do it any more).

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
In the movies he was pretty good. The EU is another story, but from what we see that is cannon, he wasn't out there banging twi'leks or anything once he became full jedi.

I really NEED to see a fully badass Luke Skywalker in this movie with super force powers, even in RoTJ you didnt get to see much of him besides his lightsaber fight, I'd love to see him just rape some shit.
Isn't the reason he's secluded himself from everyone, because he's become so powerful but doesn't feel he's wise enough. So he doesn't want to take the chance of being manipulated by others and hurting people, so he secludes himself. Then due to the rise of both good and evil sides of the Force again, he is drawn back out into the open.

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why the fuck would they want Hayden Christensen to play Darth Vader? All they need is a tall guy in a suit and a black dude with a deep voice to do the voice-over (I'm assuming James Earl Jones is too old to do it any more).
Why would they clone darth vader without limbs and a fucked up respiratory system?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Even the Thrawn novels did a clone Luke using the same severed hand that makes an appearance in this movie. We also know someone goes to the trouble of reclaiming Vader's melted corpse. We have both a recast young Luke for "flashbacks" and now apparently a 30 something Anakin. We already know about force-spirits, and the prequels established that the Sith were obsessed with finding ways to cheat death. And I'd be shocked as shit if McGregor doesn't show up as Obi-Wan in some form.

I'm not saying it's aliens, but I wouldn't bet against it either.

Or maybe they are just fucking with us and it actually will be about the new characters like they've said all along and Han and Chewie get their heroic deaths by crashing the Falcon into Superweapon 3.0. An urn with Han Solo's ashes would make a hot Christmas toy.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
James Earl Jones still does the voice overs for Vader in star wars rebels so no reason they cant use him for Ep8/Rouge one if he ends up being in it.