Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It did :-(
I think Lucas just doesn't know how to handle success.

Article said he was being brought in to train, though. Ghosts don't need PT.
Han and Leia had a son named anakin. Maybe he will come back to play him. It would be glorious.

Why is it always GW eh? why not the one before him? or the current one? why go back in reference specifically to him? was he THE EMPEROR?!

just messing with ya ;-)
Probably the Dick Cheney - Darth Vader jokes.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
2) his shit acting ruins a well written scene and breaks immersion.
That's sorta the problem with having him appear at all. The prequels and his part in them in particular are so tainted in the minds of so many fans that seeing him at all is going to instantly remind them of something that has been stuck in their craws for over a decade. It will be immersion breaking by default.

Siliconemelons

From what we saw...in terms of cannon... a clone starts as a baby and while there is increased age ability- it still has to be a kid... imagine the poor sob that had to deal with kid anikan clone while he grew up... prolly went through clones like timmys tossing them out the window in frustration.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
that would be cool, but we already have and he's maori.
Seriously. What kind of racist shit is Disney up to?

I'm sure some poor Maori actor will be hired to run to Nar Shaddaa and get a "skin change" to black, because in the Disney Universe when you run from the law you definitely want to be as dark skinned as possible.

edit: I bet someone just fucked up, he's probably playing Lando if anything. He'd be perfect for Lando. Or if he's really playing Boba, then Tom Hanks should play Lando.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its best not to get expectations up for these stand-alone things. It is apparent that Disney is going to be shitting out SW movies left and right so prepare for some stinkers. This is their answer to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, that's becoming plain as day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful. If these stand-alones about Fett, Yoda, Han are on par with shit like the Thor and CA movies then we all win. But right now I'm just hoping at least 7/8/9 are well done and see what happens with the stand-alones. My gut tells me the first stand-alone will be good, second ok, and then devolve into shit.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Disney follows Marvel's lead in quality as well as quantity. I don't think anyone can blame me for being skeptical though.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Well guys.... we are just a matter of a few months away. The final cut is supposedly being printed soon and it won't be long until the screens are scheduled (if not already). We've had a StarWars days celebrated at every retail store I can think of and I don't believe i've seen as many toys and videos games from the Star Wars franchise since my own childhood.

Anyone feeling the hype yet? Has SpoilerMan's script been debunked as of yet? Any new theories floating around? Been pretty quiet but I must admit, i'm pretty excited for this new saga. It's been nice seeing my kids get into as well.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Maybe Boba Fett will be horribly scarred by his time in the sarlac pit.

As we all know, horribly scarred = black.

You're welcome Michael B. Jordan.

Royal

It is apparent that Disney is going to be shitting out SW movies left and right so prepare for some stinkers. This is their answer to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, that's becoming plain as day.
Not really their answer to the MCU since the MCU is theirs to begin with. Marvel didn't go down that path until after Disney acquired them.

Royal

In his defense he's a fairly good actor, though I haven't seen FF nor do I plan to anytime soon. That by itself doesn't make him the right guy for Fett though.

Royal

Michael B. Jordan loosing the role to Elba? That would be the second time he's gotten jobbed by him.

UhY3Uz0.gif

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not really their answer to the MCU since the MCU is theirs to begin with. Marvel didn't go down that path until after Disney acquired them.
Oh, derp. Well makes even more sense that its the exact approach they are taking with SW then. Hopefully it doesn't backfire. I can see SW getting oversaturated with releases coming that quickly. Or it could be amazing to have all these movies, who knows.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I always prefer taking the chance with new iffy content than no content at all. For example I am glad they made the prequels, even if it they had a ton of cringeworthy moments.