Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh, derp. Well makes even more sense that its the exact approach they are taking with SW then. Hopefully it doesn't backfire. I can see SW getting oversaturated with releases coming that quickly. Or it could be amazing to have all these movies, who knows.
Considering there has yet to be a true MCU stinker after what, 6, 8 movies now - just varying degrees of awesome - I have high hopes. I certainly don't feel oversaturated with MCU stuff and feel the pace they release them is just right.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
This has already been covered. There is only one correct answer.

rrr_img_112549.jpg

May his cock rage on.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering there has yet to be a true MCU stinker after what, 6, 8 movies now - just varying degrees of awesome - I have high hopes. I certainly don't feel oversaturated with MCU stuff and feel the pace they release them is just right.
I guess I'm so used to SW being a very rare thing that it feels like multiple movies coming at us over and over will lessen how "special" SW is, but if they are at least "good" then it won't matter. Don't even have to be great, just good enough.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My brother in law just got picked up to be cinematographer for Ep. 9. Makes sense since he did Jurassic World with the director doing 9. Hopefully I can get some sweet info...in like 3 years when it films :p

rad

Lord of Guk
My brother in law just got picked up to be cinematographer for Ep. 9. Makes sense since he did Jurassic World with the director doing 9. Hopefully I can get some sweet info...in like 3 years when it films :p
Very cool, doubt he'll be able to provide much info but keep us posted!

/make sure your sister doubles down on the BJ's, don't need him wondering off before shooting starts!

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Don't forget Disney owns Indiana Jones series as well. They also own Willow. I was always pissed that they never made a sequel to Willow or expanded its universe with other movies.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
They also own Willow. I was always pissed that they never made a sequel to Willow or expanded its universe with other movies.
They wrote a trilogy of novels. I never knew about them until about a year or so ago, but from what I hear they're not very good. Alaura Dannon turns into a spoiled brat and Willow changes his name to Thorn. If anyone had read them and thinks they're worth a read speak up, as Willow is one of my favorite movies.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are you for reaaaal?