Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Corvid_sl

shitlord
I thought most had read the first leaked script from last year. It seems accurate based on all the information the studio has given us so far and doesn't leave any question as to who is who and what their roles are.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The girl being handed the lightsaber has young hands, its not Leia. Maybe Kylo Ren and this chick are twins of Han and Leia, because it pans to her when it says "my sister has it" and would explain the dark side echo and their connection?

And yea its not Revan, they released new art that has Kylo Ren on the front and many places have confirmed that the sith is him....trading cards etc

UPDATE: STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS Posters Feature 'Kylo Ren' And Stormtroopers

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Obviously there is a lucrative secondary market for authentic Vader artifacts. Its like the orderly from Silence of the Lambs who ended up selling Hannibal Lector memorabilia for big bucks on the black market (or just to Verger, whatever).

There I just spoiled the plot of the movie, sorry. Its a cross between smuggler chasing and a Raiders of the Lost Ark style search for supernatural power through Vader's old accoutrements. The good guys have to stop them and get that stuff in a museum where it belongs!

Xevy

Log Wizard
What if they did an absolute leak-switch and Brienne was actually Kylo Ren and Adam Driver was actually the inquisitor. That'd be a twist worth seeing.

Also great trailer. Fuck haters. Ford looks better in that clip than he has in the last 10 years. He looks like he has actual energy instead of phoning it in like he has since the 2000's.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That was awesome but I'm almost more excited for the SW: Battlefront trailer tomorrow.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I have goose bumps every time the Star Wars music starts playing. That looked awesome.

As someone else said...please don't suck.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ford looks better in that clip than he has in the last 10 years. He looks like he has actual energy instead of phoning it in like he has since the 2000's.
Uh, he showed his face on a sound stage and said three words, how do you get all that out of it?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Word has it Chrome Trooper is Briene from GOT.

I just hope Kyle Ren (horrible name) doesnt end up being one off eye candy like Darth maul.

Edit: wow somehow I replied without seeing the last 20 responses. Most people already got this.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Trailer looks pretty good. Ford looks old as fuck.
frown.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one sitting here idly humming star wars theme music while I work?

Who am I kidding, I'm not working.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING HYPE!!!!!!
please don't suck AND PLEASE NO MIDICHLORIAN TYPE SHIT!!!!

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
This trailer gave me the barest hint of a flutter from my formerly long dead Star Wars boner. Things are looking positive.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That shit where the Falcon flies into the Star Destroyer engine (?) with the Tie chasing is definitely goose bumpy. All the ships look great from what we've seen. A welcome return from the shitty CGI fest excuse for space battles from EP3.

Juvarisx

Florida
The Falcon scene was into the engines of an inverted Super Star Destroyer I believe. Wondering what happened there with all the wreckage from those ships.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I just assumed it's been an all out war for the last 30 years. We'll see.