Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ive been saying they were brother and sister for months. But I also went a step further with...if you don't think the two ends of her staff burn off to reveal a double-bladed lightsaber you're fucking retarded.

or I am

edit:

And I hate to break it to you...

Luke Skywalker will die at the hands of Kylo Ren. Storytelling 101. RIP Dumbledore, Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, et al..

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Ive been saying they were brother and sister for months. But I also went a step further with...if you don't think the two ends of her staff burn off to reveal a double-bladed lightsaber you're fucking retarded.

or I am

edit:

Luke Skywalker will die at the hands of Kylo Ren. Storytelling 101. RIP Dumbledore, Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, et al..
Close but I think they are going to do something different but the same
i think Kylo is the son of Han and Leah and Rey is the daughter of Luke and someone else, Someone will die but it will be Han Solo not Luke and he will be killed by his own son. Rey obviously has a light saber in her stick

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Last comic convention I went to, they had some good light sabers that could withstand "combat". I think it was from these people. Unfortunately, they don't do exact copies of the movie sabers.

Real Lightsaber | FX Lightsaber | Build Your Own Lightsaber | Star Wars Lightsabers | Custom Lightsabers for Sale | Light Sabers | Ultra Sabers, LLC.
I bought a couple of sabers from them and got a 3rd one free during their May the 4th promo. They are pretty damn impressive and are definitely an eye/ear catcher. My 9yo son and I will take them out to just duel every now and then in the park, and their blades hold up very well. You can get the blades in a light, medium, or heavy grade depending upon how hard you want to hit something. The heavy grade is used for full on rage mode, but you sacrifice the brightness of the blade for durability.

We have mid-grade blades and the brightness still pops at night. Sound is insanely loud too. Best part about the sound is that you can customize the sounds on the soundcard. They do have hilts that are modeled after some of the original SW trilogy, but the models are named something different (chosen one, graflix, etc). After customizing both our sabers I think the total came to around $450 (3rd one was thrown in free but without sound card). It was an impulse buy but we really enjoy them and are getting our money's worth at cons, Halloween, and upcoming Star Wars release.

rrr_img_109139.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got my money's worth from the cheap ones that I didn't care about breaking.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I bought a couple of sabers from them and got a 3rd one free during their May the 4th promo. They are pretty damn impressive and are definitely an eye/ear catcher. My 9yo son and I will take them out to just duel every now and then in the park, and their blades hold up very well. You can get the blades in a light, medium, or heavy grade depending upon how hard you want to hit something. The heavy grade is used for full on rage mode, but you sacrifice the brightness of the blade for durability.

We have mid-grade blades and the brightness still pops at night. Sound is insanely loud too. Best part about the sound is that you can customize the sounds on the soundcard. They do have hilts that are modeled after some of the original SW trilogy, but the models are named something different (chosen one, graflix, etc). After customizing both our sabers I think the total came to around $450 (3rd one was thrown in free but without sound card). It was an impulse buy but we really enjoy them and are getting our money's worth at cons, Halloween, and upcoming Star Wars release.
Can you get them without the lights? wouldnt mind just the handle. Not like im gonna sword fight with it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

rrr_img_109139.jpg
I'd be careful brandishing a deadly weapon in the open like that, liable to get shot by police.

Echuta

Can you get them without the lights? wouldnt mind just the handle. Not like im gonna sword fight with it.
Gamma Rays;_sl said:
Are they heavy? Or can you swing them around one handed?
I'll link a product review I did for them in the "Shit I Just Bought" Thread just so we can get back on task to circle jerking over the new SW trailers/footage.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You want Master Replicas. They make hilt only sabers from the actual movie. IIRC, they were the official propmakers for the prequels. Whatever you think about the prequels, some of those lightsabers were fucking awesome looking. I have a copy of Mace Windu's and Palpatines sabers. Aside from that, you can find people who make the lightsabers from the original trilogy in the exact same way they were made back then. Anakins (AKA Luke's first saber), Obi-Wan's, and Vader's sabers were all made from something called a light tube or a light gun that is common on movie sets. I have an obi-wan saber I got from eBay where the guy re-created it like the original prop masters did. I'm not sure if Luke's second saber from RotJ was done the same way. There were actually a couple of them shown on screen and I think by then they were making them from scratch out of resin.

Echuta

A mid-grade blade and blade color comes included with the price listed price ($54 for simple hilt - $240 for something more intricate). You can take the blade out with a simple allen wrench. There are cheaper replicas online, but I cant speak to their quality.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Whelp hope those retards enjoy that movie getting pirated like crazy here in the US then.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
2 days is not going to make any appreciable difference. I'm damn sure not interested in watching some shitty camrip of what might be the first good Star Wars movie in 32 years.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Whelp hope those retards enjoy that movie getting pirated like crazy here in the US then.
French version will be a french dub, have fun watching that.

Honestly, as a french person, I'd rather wait another 2 days and see it in english, as it was intended by the director.. Instead I'll have to see it in french to get the great quality screen and sound, and then hunt down a small theater to find an obscure version of the english movie playing.. Yay.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider

or I am

edit:

I am ok with that. Also

I can see Kylo taking out Han or trying to and taking out Chewy due to Chewy trying to protect Han. That or some fight be it with Rey, Luke or whatever and the for-mentioned happens, etc. I would wage more bets that Han is taken out before Luke.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I am ok with that. Also

I can see Kylo taking out Han or trying to and taking out Chewy due to Chewy trying to protect Han. That or some fight be it with Rey, Luke or whatever and the for-mentioned happens, etc. I would wage more bets that Han is taken out before Luke.
agreed, they have already mentioned that Luke doesnt have a lot of screen time in the movie so I'm assuming he will be the end of the movie cliff hanger thing (training someone ala yoda)and Han will bite the bullet by Kylo